Customer reviews

Mens German Ribbed hat with ear flaps Smoke
Size: One size|Colour: Smoke|Change

on 5 December 2016
I have been wearing this hat since i got it delivered as its absolutely freezing outside. It really does keep your head warm and the ear covers are perfect for this kind of weather. The stitching seems well done and the materials seem to be of a high standard considering the price of this.
I am actually buying a few more for my friends and family as i just cant fault this hat whatsoever.
As far as sizing goes i would say it should fit most people. I have a large head and it fits me snugly, my partner has a smaller head than me and it still fits her really well.
Honestly if you need a cheap hat this winter then buy yourself one of these you wont be disappointed.
I will update this review once i have purchased a few more to make sure the quality was not a fluke.

++Update++
Recently just purchased 2 more black and 1 grey version of these hats and i can tell you they are all made the same and are brilliant for the price.
Great stocking filler this year.
on 16 May 2017
Bought it for my husband because he uses his hair nearly bold!He is very happy with it. Cozy, light and cool look keep your head, ears and bit of neck warm in the cold wondy days!
on 19 May 2017
They keep my ears warm but my children think I'm an embarrassment - nothing new there, I consider it to be part of my job as a parent.
on 23 March 2017
Under £3 to keep your ears and head warm in -0c. great value
on 10 August 2017
Excellent product & Service.
on 22 August 2017
keeps my ear nice and warm
on 21 February 2013
Very warm hat but unfortunately too small for me so used as a gift.
Would have thought as it's a mans hat it would be bigger but that said the person I gave it too was pleased.
on 5 February 2016
Good buy,good price
on 24 January 2016
It fits...keeps my ears warm, and looks ok.
on 29 September 2017
Little on the small side but still a good fit and very comfortable.