on 29 December 2014
Bought this to put a cut down sim in a Nexus 4 and iphone. The actual adapters are way to thick and would not fit in the sim tray.

I have bought other products similar before, so i would avoid this product.
on 27 February 2013
How can anyone complain that for £1.02 including delivery, you get 3 sim adapters and 2 metal iphone type sim ejector pins and a screen protector. Brilliant! I'm using the nano sim adapter with my Galaxy S3 and no probs. Cheers.
on 12 August 2014
Yes, you are paying a few pounds for a piece of plastic you could probably fashion yourself. However, I needed these when I managed to destroy my iPhone and ended up using my micro-sim in an old Android phone. There are a number of other options, some of which are cheaper, but the main advantage here is that the part that adheres to the simcard is ridged and slightly sticky. This means that your simcard doesn't fall out as soon as you place it on the adapter, which, judging by reviews of similar products, is a big advantage! I'd say its something worth having in your drawer for emergencies
on 10 October 2015
Apparently my phone company are no longer able to switch service between sims so this was great when I needed to send my iPhone off and use my old Sony phone for a few weeks. I had no problems using it, the sim didn't slip out or move at all.
on 7 June 2014
After looking at other products I saw some nasty reviews but this product is amazing!

It is perfect for switching between phones and the sim cards fit perfectly.

Overall: This is a great product, it does exactly what it is meant to and fits perfectly in the phone and the sim in the holder.
on 18 January 2016
Waaaay better than metallic ones, I am no longer using them, but metallic ones did not have the "holding" plastic on the other side, so you only relied on the actual fit of the sim, which caused a sim to get stuck on a friend's phone once. Would recommend this one since they seem so much safer to me.
on 11 October 2015
Brilliant, I had to go from a nano to a regular sized SIM and didn't want to wait for a spare SIM to be sent out so ordered this item, it 'does exactly what it says on the tin'. Fast dispatch/delivery, very pleased.
on 26 April 2014
I bought these so I could swap the sim from my iPhone 5s to use in my iPhone 4s when I was going travelling.

The sim fits into the new template, but the phone must be turned upside down when placing the sim in / or removing the sim from the phone. Otherwise it looks likely that the sim may fall through the casing and get stuck in the phone.
on 10 July 2016
Those are really good SIM adapters.
I bought it to use my iPad SIM card in my spare phone, to take advantage of the free call and SMS.
The adapters are well made and it's included also the pin to open the SIM socket in the iPhone/iPad.
I highly recommended the product.
on 27 November 2012
Although it's little bit thicker than normal sim cards and due to this it takes little bit effort to take it out from the phone it's really good.
I used nano to normal adaptor and it worked perfectly.