on 23 October 2013
You have to clip the belt clip to your belt, then attach the machine to the belt clip. If you try and do it the logical way round it resets itself when you squeeze it to open the clip. Bad design. Also not that easy to engage the retaining clip, but it is very drop resistant. I also suspect it over estimates the number of steps you take. I do like how it zeros every night.
on 18 September 2013
Instructions far too complicated. I have it on the only setting I can make work which is rather annoying. Unless you have a geeky teenager at home to translate the functions of this pedometer I would look at other products.
on 4 February 2014
This was a present for my wife who wanted to know how far she walked with the dog, this little gadget did the trick - great
on 31 August 2013
I take one step, the machine will register maybe 5 or 13. It jumps around and is not accurate at all. I calibrated it several times. It is poor and regret buying it.