Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 16 December 2013
Took me a fair few pages to get into this, not entirely sure it was worth it to be honest, it's a bit of a stupid story, not even slightly believable, Luc was a total ass, and Jessie, well she didn't act like the intelligent woman we are told she is!! It's not a book I will be reading again, sorry!
on 19 March 2013
Another great read from Abby Green. The hero Luc Sanchis is gorgeous and the heroine feisty and able to hold her own with him. It makes for some great conversations and fights before they finally get together.
on 7 November 2015
I think I could become a fan of Abby Green . The story line was different with a woman kidnapping a man for a change. This is a gentle love story with little angst between them. I would have given it 5 stars had the characters been developed more but they were both very likable from the outset. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to while away a very wet afternoon.
on 24 March 2013
I really like Abbey's books and this is one of her best. It is really refreshing for the heroine to be rich, clever and resourceful, able to 'get one over' the hero! More books like this please. Worth reading.
on 19 July 2014
A great read, I enjoyed each book in this series although I didn't realise it was a series straight away it didn't make much difference to the order I read them in I still knew what was happening!
on 14 January 2014
Loved, loved, loved this book! You will fall in love with Jesse and Luc just a little bit, I love how Abby's gives great depth and backstories to her characters.
on 31 May 2014
Loved from start to finish fantastic characters just read it and enjoy,never mind the house work that can wait another day.
on 2 December 2012
If you like fiery couples you definitely have this in this story. I love a strong heroine who gives as much back. A good story line and for once she has her own money and not the poor girl reliant on the billionaire.
on 18 January 2014
Found it hard to put down as it was an easy read on a cold winter evening. Good characters and an unusual storyline.
on 19 October 2013
Really nice story. Liked that heroine was very much his equal. Really like this author will read more of her books.