on 6 February 2013
I ordered the wrong one!! The seller replaced it immediately with the correct one, after I looked at mums mobile to make sure which number it was (Doro do not make it Easy!! each stupid phone has a different connection, you would think they would make it universal, but no!!) The seller didnt charge me for the more expensive one, and the new one worked a treat, so very happy with seller and eventually the correct item.
on 31 March 2013
I ordered a spare charger for my new Dorro phone.... it has been invaluable already..... Goods as described, a good proce and a speedy delivery....
on 25 November 2012
Purchase arrived ahead of deadline time
Well wrapped to protect against any transport damage.
Would use vendor again as appropriate
on 5 September 2013
eveything I expected it to be but is now an extra as I wasn't expecting one in the box with the phone.
on 30 June 2014
Arrived on time and does what it's meant to do.
on 21 December 2014
Great little charger took it abroad with me and it worked well. The delivery took a little longer than the case covers for the Doro phone I suppose it was because a different company supplier, although the delivery wasn't to bad.
on 10 September 2014
Although the charger was not the one required for my mobile it seemed to be ok .i asked the supplier for a refund and they were both prompt and curteus with the reply .i would definitely buy from this company again .
on 21 October 2013
I only wish it had said in the info regarding the mobile phone I purchased that there was one included.
on 30 September 2013
Didn't work at all, fitting all wrong. Waste of time - bought a new phone in the end. Recent TV prog.re: inadequate and cheap chargers.
on 20 June 2013
Purchased this for my elderly mother to use at our house when she visits. She then does not have to remember to pack her original. She is delighted with it, it actually has a 'fully charged' indicator light on it which the original doesn't.