on 9 May 2014
awesome, nerve wracking and scintilating, are some of the feelings this novel throws at you as it draws you further into its maelstrom of emotionally charged action. To put it down is like holding an endless breath until you gasp with the next chapter. I cannot wait to immerse myself in the final book!
on 18 October 2013
This book went on and on and on. All the battle scenes were the same, Catrin was even more stupid than I thougjt possible (Just leaving one of the most deadliest weapons in a grove? Seriously?) Sijin was interesting but soon became clear was no different from this authors other characters (Only Prios was truely different. He dies) and the true plot is almost unexistant. badmove Brian. Really bad move. I wish I hadn't brought these books.
on 28 July 2013
I'd already read the first 3 books of the series and loved them so much I had to buy this second series (its the most ive ever spent on books on amazon kindle (£6 for the 3) :P ). Writing style is good, with cliff hangers at the end of nearly every chapter, leaving u wanting to read on. Would definitely recomend!!
on 30 September 2012
David,s story and flowing writing style keeps you gripped throughout! I read the whole book starting at 5pm and finishing at 2am in the morning. It was so good I couldn't put it down! Can't wait for Regal.
on 22 December 2013
An enjoyable and exiting read but should have been a longer book. Not really very good value, especially if the main character is gone for good. I'll still complete reading the series however.
on 15 December 2012
I really enjoyed this latest instalment. There have been some interesting plot and character developments that carried me along at a rip-roaring pace. I can't wait for the next book!
on 9 November 2012
After a slow start with the first two books the story now seems to be racing along faster and faster, I have enjoyed reading this series and looking forward to the next instalment.
on 18 December 2012
I liked this series very much, have been reading for the past fifty years and deem this work well up with the older classics,
looking forward to hearing from Mr. Rathbone.
on 9 November 2012
I couldn't stop reading this book... Anyone notice how hard it is to walk through crowds of people reading a book...?? I need the next book, like yesterday... Please??
on 13 July 2013
Fantastic storytelling, highly recommended. Fabulous purchase for my Kindle. Once I started reading this I could not stop. I read the whole series in a week.