on 17 December 2012
Bought this for my 9year old for Christmas as he's never off my android phone.
Was worried at first after reading reviews about the older model not supporting the google play store (formerly android market) but I'm pleased to say this does and it took next to no time to set up before I was 'testing out' angry birds star wars, which also works fine.
The touch screen isn't as good as my HTC one x or a google nexus 7 but this piece of kit I paid 70 quid for. 70 quid!
I'd say its a bargain. It's not up there with the market leaders but your not paying the market leaders price.
I ordered this on a Saturday morning it came on the Monday. Fastest delivery I've ever had.
on 21 March 2013
First tablet I've owned, didn't want to spend a fortune as I wasn't sure I would use it all the time. Really pleased with this and I've started taking it everywhere with me in my handbag! Great for checking Facebook and twitter when out and about.
on 21 March 2013
I was looking for a nice simple tablet that could go online while I watch the telly and found this one. Had it for a couple of months now and I think it's fantastic value for money, does everything I've asked of it and even plays films and games.
on 10 August 2013
does what is says very responsive screen. some may find it a bit small and the andriod system is not the most up to date. can be slipped into a jacket pocket so for basic internet access its good.
on 18 July 2013
given 5 stars since items works so well and allow perfect navitagtion. Allows me to work on without alot of lag. Arrived on time and in perfect condtion
on 24 April 2013
it is a little slow in responding however not bad for the price. I wish I had bought a screen protector as the kids have already scratched it :)
on 22 May 2014
I read the reviews and thought this would be OK for 6 year old (as he breaks stuff and it's cheap). The charger didn't work (and they have not replaced it!!!!!!) The tablet operating system was rubbish so we updated it (full of bugs). The touch screen is low tech and positively annoying to anyone used to Apple/Samsung standards. It's OK for playing games and doing low level things. The best thing is the price....worth it? I really don't think so.
on 17 February 2013
i found it a bit of a chanllenge when trying to find the right connection for emailing and to find films on.
on 20 October 2013
As it lacks some of the phone niceties (like Motion Sensing, Compass and GPS reception) it was unable to run applications like Google Sky Maps effectively. Some other apps had problems with the display of some screen images but otherwise it worked OK. Just not keeping my wife off of my main slate or phone as much as I would have liked.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2013
Bought for technophobe dad. Simple to work and although slow and occassionally freezes I suspect these are user issues rather than the product. Recommend it as a first tablet. Use it with the Afunta Leather case cover with usb keyboard. Would buy it again.