on 13 January 2016
I should have known better knowing the price of this thing but I took a gamble. It arrived from China with no instructions but seemed easy to inflate. This it did on the first time trying,secured by the clip. I did not know far to inflate and to keep on, I was nervous about the small risk of making my problem worse or it being dangerous! I wore it for five minutes before deflating it. I again tried it later in the day, this time the air leaked out so was useless and was promptly binned.
on 28 July 2014
I have a painful shoulder which radiates from my neck. This device relieves the pain whilst I am wearing it and for sometime after. It is uncomfortable to wear though, especially if the straps are not exactly right, and in hot weather becomes very uncomfortable after 10-15 mins.
on 4 March 2017
Item as described, arrived promptly.
on 22 March 2017
good
on 6 February 2017
Good but go very slow with it as it doesn't feel like its doing much
on 25 April 2014
This is my best Amazon purchase based on functionality VS price.
I have herniated c6/7 disk and this gives my neck a good rest. Too early to say if its doing much good but its great to help alleviate pressure and give the neck a decent stretch.
I may even use it as a travel pillow in future as its pretty comfy. for the money its pretty great. at max inflation it is slightly uncomfortable but adjust to suit. helps with postural alignment also.

get it!
on 13 May 2014
This is a first class product, the second of this type I have purchased (lent the first to a friend!). If you've had c5/6/7 problems, the sore shoulder and pains down the arm into the forearm and tingling fingers - this can bring relief. Gradually increase the pressure and time over two weeks to a maximum of 10 minutes and keep this up each day. Three to four weeks sorted me, my GP was ready to send me for surgery! I had come to think I'd have the pain for the rest of my life. Brilliant device, very well made - better than my first. Thank you!
22 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2014
It's a little early to tell but I have used this once a day since it arrived and it does seem to ease the stiffness of my arthritic neck and associated shoulder pain.
on 22 March 2014
V Tech Cervical Neck Traction

My eyes opened at 5:30a.m. I felt terrible. The pain in my neck was so bad that it had invaded my dreams to become Robinson Crusoe's Man Friday with his legs around my neck, squeezing the life out of me, only I didn't have anything to get him drunk to make him fall off. I staggered out of bed and took two paracetamols. They helped a little, but not much. I lay back down with the ceiling swirling above me. Man Friday tightened his legs even further and I groaned, shifting this way and that.
I dimly heard a knock on my door. Something popped through the letterbox. I got up to look. Lying on the floor was a letter from Amazon. I hadn't the energy to read it. Instead I opened my door to find a package outside. It was my long awaited VTech cervical neck traction device. A godsend. It could not have come at a better moment. I tore off the wrapping feverishly and there and then, standing with my bare feet in the cold, I put it around my neck and started working the pump. It was a strange sensation. My neck began to stretch. Within seconds the crippling pain in my neck had eased off. It began receding into the background faster than anything the paracetamols had managed. I sat quietly for 10 minutes, feeling the most blissful relief imaginable. Then it was time for my shower so I took the device off. My neck was already much improved, and the hot water from the shower falling on the back of it did the rest.
Sometime later I stepped out of the shower, rejuvenated in body and mind, humming a song from the latest Avett Brothers' album while figuring out a new plotline for my next twist in the tale story written exclusively for Amazon. What more can I say, except that of all the expensive pillows I've had, this little device, so cheap, had performed better than all of them combined. I cannot praise it enough, and I thank the postman for arriving when he did. A real godsend!
44 Comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2013
Had bought these for friend recently as I already have. Great for traction of neck (10 min usage). Feel great after using.