on 9 December 2014
I purchased this for myself, so I can record data about my runs.
I brought the white one, as it looked great.
On the downside, its massive, probably more suitable for a man, due to the size and yes, it gets rather grubby.
I have some Nike shoes, with the slot for the sensor and if I choose to wear different shoes, I pop it under the insole.
On a positive note, its fantastic device and easy to use. When I first used it it lasted for about 3weeks without a charge, but that was using it twice a week for 1 hour, if that. Now I use it more often there is something important to remember!
on 29 February 2016
Not great. I've persevered with this for a while now. Takes an absolute age to connect to a satellite, tonight a great example 0.75 , mlies into a run and it picks one up. Bad advert for Tom Tom satellite navigation. Wouldn't recommend.
on 27 January 2016
Not impressed. Would not connect to GPS satellite consistently. Tried on 5+ runs in 3 different parts of the country. Connected only once and that was half way through my run!
on 9 January 2014
I was slightly weary of purchasing this GPS watch, as I had seen Garmin ones for cheaper, as well as reading fairly average interviews for it.

My experience so far has been very good, it took no longer than other runners Garmin watches (Forerunner 10 and 1110) to connect (and find) to GPS, additionally the ease of use and clarity is better than the Garmin (10/110) ones, there is a £30ish premium with this watch which I feel is well worth the extra for looks and ease of use, however thats up to the buyer to decide.

A few features I like are the tap the screen to light, which is much better than fiddling with buttons on the side especially when running, as well as the USB being within the watch which makes uploading runs etc easier.

The screen is very clear, and I like the fact you can set what you would like to show on the screen (through the computer) instead of having to fiddle around on the watch itself.

I haven't used the sensor which came with it (partially because I don't have Nike trainers) and also because I run outside (GPS) and my understanding is the sensor is for when you are on a treadmill.

Well worth it in my opinion.
on 23 May 2014
Doesnt always pick up GPS route that i have run despite saying it has linked with the sensors, when this is the case its just a watch that records distance pace time etc. This happens about 1 in 2 times i use the watch. I run below Ben Nevis so maybe poor reception. (2/5) Otherwise when working correct it is excellent (5/5)
on 23 September 2013
Watch itself is good, lasted 8 hours on a 26.2 mile walk but I cannot get the shoe sensor to connect to the watch tried over 30 times! It's quite bulky and I got the white one and it gets grubby fast
on 5 May 2014
I bought this item for my daughter who is training for a half-marathon in Australia. Hence i have never even seen the thing, but she says it is exactly what she needed to help her prepare, That is all I know.
on 15 June 2015
Good for running, brilliant for gps tracking and live using It. Easy peasy! But.. Doesn't tell the right time (out by an hour) Discolours very quickly but us white and cleans easy. memory fills fast.
on 6 April 2014
A great product, easy to use and very stylish also. It is comfortable to wear in the gym and on runs and any other sport which you can still wear a watch while playing.
on 4 January 2015
Works well when you get outside. Takes a while to get the gps to pick up though. Going to but nike plus trainers. Hope then the watch links your run straight away.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse