on 23 June 2017
If you like the Jack Reacher series then this is a fun, quick and easy read. One of those books that is ideal if you need to kill time but are likely to be disturbed. Not recommended if you've not read the series.
on 10 August 2017
Short and snappy little tit-bits in a Jack Reacher style. Elements of this are direct pieces that have been said in the books, other bits are quotes. For the price it's well worth picking up to pass five minutes whilst your sat on the toilet.
on 16 October 2013
I must admit that my comments a a bit biased because I am a fan of Jack Reacher.
I have read all his books and I love them all.
This is not a novel. It's a sort of Recher's "red book". It is compendium of all his peculiar habits, remarkable ideas, brilliant intuitions. Absolutely nothing new. Everything already appeared in his books.
So, if you remember every single line from his adventures (like I do), this booklet could be considered superfluous.... but still is handy and funny!
on 30 April 2017
Jack Reacher? I could have him!!
on 23 June 2017
Very interesting for Reacher fans like me
on 7 March 2017
doesn't add anything to the books; just exploiting the fan base
on 23 August 2017
OK if your a Reacher follower but not my cup of tea.
on 19 May 2017
Rubbish.Do not buy
on 22 May 2014
Does exactly what it says on the cover.
A great list and well worth it.

Had said all I wanted but had to add this sentence for it to accept the review??? Needs addressing!!!
Well my Grandad is a huge fan of Reacher so this book has been on my radar for quite some time, especially when you get to sit back and enjoy the rules that have helped shape the character through his myriad of adventures. It's fun, it has a lot of useful tips and if you're a fan of the hard man image it's something that will hit the spot.

Throw into the equation a forward by Lee Child, some quirky additions like Man Toy's and all round it is something that is going to give a lot of fun to the recipient.