on 21 July 2013
A well structured approach to learning Spanish. Straight forward but not avoiding those essential rules. At the price an absolute steal.
on 11 December 2012
I have been learning spanish for 6 weeks. This book makes things easy to understand. a great compliment to my spanish classes.
on 29 September 2013
Sorry I couldn't resist the humor but seriously Spanish the Easy Way To Learn is such an excellent choice for those trying to learn or improve their Spanish speaking skills. The layout of the book uses repetition and grouping to make learning simple and coordinated. It has made it very easy to help my kids along with their adventures in learning the Spanish language. I highly recommend adding this title to your ereading devices.
on 18 November 2013
The author really gets to the crux of learning Spanish. She makes the difficult areas seem quite simple and you can we she understands about learning. There is no easy way to learn another language and the author acknowledges this and emphasises the importance of practice practice practice.
on 11 March 2015
Bad method of learning IMO, fantastic reviews on here so it must work for others, but to me this was an incomplete book, poor as a reference test , no page numbers and difficult to follow.

I guess I've been outvoted though!
on 21 February 2014
Very impressed with this book.. Thought it may be very basic, but it's really well written and quite comprehensive for a beginners' book.. Would recommend to anyone wanting to get a good gist of Spanish quite quickly.
on 5 February 2014
Quite technical but a very 'primer'. This not a 'Holiday Phrase Book'. It's better than that. If you're serious about learning the language it's worth sticking with it!
on 10 January 2013
I bought this so I could help my grandson with his homework. It appears to contain all that I think I will need for this purpose, so that is about it.
on 2 March 2013
When learning a language, it would be a lot easier to handle if the pronunciation of each word/sentence accompanied the Spanish equivalent.
on 4 March 2014
The lessons are well thought out. Better provision to navigate through the book would realise the books potential much better.