Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 25 February 2013
Again a poor quality item from Universal gadgets, why can they not give a discription so the buyer is aware that it has a blue finish i wanted a clear finish, cheap but now you know why, plenty of clear ones out there, dont bother with these.
on 2 January 2013
This item i bought for my new iphone5, it goes on cleanly and smoothly but when i go to use it my phones screen is all blue and shiny and hard to look at. I was very disappointed with this item and i will not buy it again.
on 18 January 2014
The quality of the product is not the same what I expected.don't feel comfortable after putting this screen protector.its actually stressful for eyes.if you are constant user of mobile then this is not the one you should go for.
on 13 March 2015
Love this product but it's really easy to split the protector through the layers. I wasted two screens just trying to peel off the sticker backs and the 3rd only lasted a couple weeks before it started to perish. Waiting on some more being delivered from another company
on 29 July 2013
Perfect for night time as you can see through it but during the day you cannot see anything at all because it is too shiny! You honestly can't see one thing! DO NOT PURCHASE! Plus really sicky? I had it on for a week and all it done was collect any hairs. tried washing the stickiness off with water and glass and mirror cleaner (small amount of course) and it is still sticky.
on 5 November 2014
This is the worse thing I have ever bough it's not worth wasting your money I know there cheap but you may as well save you few pounds for a better quality screen protector they don't stick properly and they leave you screen looking purple and can't see you screen clearly not worth the money at all.
on 13 February 2014
I like the concept of this product, i used to have one similar.

My only two issues are that the material gets scratched easily and often leaves you motion sick from the purple tint that it gives your screen.

otherwise good product.
on 28 July 2015
Very disappointed put the screen on was easy to put on but then dropped my phone onto carpet from a small height and my whole screen has completely smashed!!!!! Very upset and disappointed will not be buying this ever again
on 15 June 2013
This is an amazing product, and the company who dispatched it were great as it's the fastest delivery I've ever come across on Amazon. I purchased this item in the afternoon and it arrived the next day early in the morning. It looks great on the iPhone 5 a bit too shiny but that's what mirrors are going to be like it's just a bit hard when focusing on the screen as you're watching videos and using certain apps otherwise the product has no downfalls. I would recommend people to buy this as it's cheap, you get more than 1 in a packet, fast delivery, and looks cool.
on 5 February 2013
Now, I really like this screen protector. It does give your screen a colourful shimmer upon catching light when you're using it which is a bit strange on your eyes at first, but I really like that effect it gives the screen, and your eyes do adjust to it. It's resilient as well and easy to get on. It just depends on your taste, but for the price, give it a go. The only bad thing I will say is that when the screen is locked, the mirror isn't like an actual mirror, it's a bit blurry/misty - the one I had on my iPhone 4, however, was like a proper mirror. Also, it seemed to work better on my 4 because it was black, not so well on my white iPhone 5....but I do like the shiny/metallic effect it gives the white phone - so again depends on what you like. It's worth the money, even if just for a try.