• Customer reviews

on 25 March 2018
Both my boys 8 and 11 years loved this
on 26 March 2015
We have had no snow since I got these for Grandchildren , they were very pleased to get them as they are the in thing apparently, they look quite sturdy so I think they will fun when we do get any snow.
on 12 March 2018
Great product, my son loves it. Shame we didn’t have a little more snow. Definitely recommend this with speedy delivery. Can’t fault it
on 7 January 2015
Loved by all at my house, we are all adults! Excellent product, great fun, sturdy enough for big kids!
on 28 January 2015
I got this for my boyfriends 24th birthday as we were spending it Skiing at Glenshee for a week. HE LOVES IT! i must admit i do too, its surprisingly big for a kids toy which did concern me before buying it but it has been our favourite toy all winter!
One person found this helpful
on 28 December 2014
came on time with no problems all we need is snow
on 26 December 2014
My son loves this and can't wait for snow now to use
on 26 December 2014
Daughter very pleased with gift - now waiting for snow!
on 19 February 2014
Haven't been able to use it yet as had no snow but seems really sturdy so should have lots of fun on it when the snow gets here.
One person found this helpful
on 7 October 2013
I like the look and feel of the scooters. Unfortunately since buying them there's been a distinct lack of snow. Heres hoping for a white one this year.