on 6 August 2017
An absolutely fantastic book, highly recommended. Such a clever story, couldn't put it down
on 26 May 2017
This is the first book I have read by Jojo Moyes. It had me hooked all the way through. Made my laugh and cry and kept me guessing the outcome right up until the very end. Have ordered another two books by the same author and hope they are as good as this one.
on 20 July 2017
What a great book, really good story. Love Jojo Moyes
on 26 July 2017
Really enjoyed 'The Girl You Left Behind'. I would definitely recommend reading. I was gripped and didn't want to put the book down. Love Jojo Moyes!
on 9 September 2017
A great book to read, it keeps you interested all the way through, you don't wat to put it down. A good book to take on holiday.
on 3 March 2017
Another lovely story from this excellent author
on 16 March 2017
Was a slower read that JoJo's other books but still good
on 1 August 2017
Fantastic story line and characters. Couldn't put the book down. Brilliant read.
on 14 June 2017
Jojo Moyes is a writer whose work never ceases to amaze. Reading the first few pages I wasn't sure that it was going to be to my taste but it didn't take long for me to become hooked. Another winner!
on 17 April 2017
A wonderful book with many twists in the story, which makes you want so desperately for a result you feel is justified.
When you finish this well written book you will understand what I mean.
Thank you Jojo Moyes I look forward to others you have written