on 28 April 2015
I understand most of the population has low levels of vitD. I had for some time taken ordinary vit D Tablets daily. I have a condition where a good consumption of vit D is recommended and my old tablets were quite a low dose. These are a high dose, one a day tablet. The pack contains a years supply and I will definitely buy more for next year.
on 18 February 2016
Only need 1 per day. This gives me an entire year's supply. My doctor suggested I use this as I age. We do not have enough sunshine in the UK to stop our bones going brittle as we get older. Would recommend this to anyone over the age of 60.
on 1 November 2016
Love the packaging, it's so flat and neat the postman could simply post it through the letterbox. Order delivered really efficiently. Tablets are small so easily swallowed. No indigestion - which I have had with other vitamin supplements ... Now just waiting to see if this helps to combat the autumn and winter effects of not so sunny Scotland.
on 23 August 2014
Happy with the purchase. My blood vitamin D levels went up after talking the tablets as so can only assume they are working.
on 9 January 2016
I have to take high dose vit D and although I can't guarantee the concentration the product arrives promptly. This is the second time I have bought this and they have since changed the shape of the tablet making it even easier to swallow.
on 22 March 2017
Vitamin d3 is great. Small too which means it's great as it's very easy to swallow and best of all it's suitable for vegetarians like me ! So all in all its just perfect for someone like me who needs this vitamin as it's been suggested it helps sufferers like me who have M.S. is just perfect !!!
on 1 May 2016
I have insufficient vitamin D and my humour is the first consequence of this lack. However this was the first product that after 2 days I could feel the difference. I have tried other brands even more expensive but this one is the best.
Very good!
on 29 September 2016
I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency so I now take the Vitamin D3 5000 IU tablets. These are great as we don't get much sun, but when we do I can't benefit from it or else I tend to get sunburn! I have even pursuaded my husband to take them too, so we are both pleased with them.
on 3 March 2017
A great product, small tablets but big on value and big on results. seriously a great value product which I have been taking for a few years now, this may be high strength for the UK but is lower end for the States which I trust more. A couple of weeks and you will start to feel the benefit.
on 25 April 2017
Great no sugar worked better than prescription and easily posted. Many thanks will order again