on 1 May 2013
Cant tell you how disappointed I am with this subscription, I was willing to pay the annual subscription, but after going thru the motions I then came up against the same problem as everyone else.....not being able to get into app! Pretty gutted as I love this magazine and have decided I have no further room for all the magazines in my house so the perfect solution was, I thought, storing them on my kindle instead! Apparently not :-(
on 10 April 2013
I'm sure I'd like this 'free' magazine if only I could open it on my Kindle!! Even after entering my details it won't open. Will have to get my son to investigate - he's works with computers every day!
on 29 April 2013
i didnt get a chance to review it because it wouldnt open there isnt anything else i can say on the matter
on 15 January 2013
Paid for this download and couldn't open it-had to pay for a shop copy-which was cheaper too!-very disappointed as this is my fav magazine!
on 17 April 2013
choose this rating because i cant open it. what is the point of down loading this app when you cant read it
on 11 August 2014
Took out a subscription for the Country Homes magazine 9 months ago now ALL my downloaded magazines have disappeared off my kindle Fire ??? As others have said, what is the point of paying for a magazine you can't read ?
on 5 April 2016
This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good This is a very good app
on 13 June 2016
I love this magazine, and was so looking forward to being able to read it on my kindle, but the app won't even open
on 13 September 2014
Can't open
on 8 October 2015
This did not download, no matter what I did. I wish I could have read the reviews beforehand. Just as well it was a free app. Don't bother with it if you have a Kindle.