Customer reviews

on 31 October 2013
I realise this track has been out for a while, but it's new to me. Very positive gay message which is for a change not in any way camp. Plus very catchy, been stuck in my head for days! Video is beautiful too.
on 23 December 2013
Also watched the video & thing there should be more songs like this that encourage people to be who they are & others to stop the hate.
on 9 December 2013
Loved the song hence why I bought it. Amazon MP3 player is as excellent as usual. Easy to download and put onto iTunes
on 18 August 2014
I heard this song for the first time august 2014 was told it was out last year,I cried when I truly listened to the lyrics.
on 14 June 2014
Gorgeous song, gets me a bit teary listening to it. Need to get his album if the songs are similar.
on 13 October 2013
this is a brilliant record and Mary Lamberts voice is amazing, hits a chord for me lyrically for personal reasons
on 21 March 2014
Love this song by Macklemore but didn't want the whole album so the single is perfect. Recommend it to anyone
on 6 February 2015
Fantastic
on 15 October 2013
To all who are blessed by litening to this wonderfull song .

i heard a fraction of the song on a chart show , and then spent a while locating who it was .

Well it is wonderfull and covers so much in the fantastic and meaningfull words, to be honest it brought tears to my eys ,and still does , it just speaks volumes to humaity ,and all its short cummings .

the arrangemnet is aslo excelent , simple but hits all the right places .

wonderfull song and music , if you dont get moved by this then their is something wrong with you ,and try and be a better person .

AJB
on 22 December 2013
I shouldn't like this if only because of my age. However it is excellent because it says we need to stop the negativity surrounding the word "gay" and to see people as they are rather than basing judgements on stereotypes.