on 15 November 2013
no caps lock or num lock light for start,plus the keyboard is not British as the @ key is in the usual place but marked as a colon,not to mention many other keys
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 January 2013
When I first looked at it I thought to myself Looks to good to be true probably just crappy plastic that will break within the next week but the price made me think ah what the hell. Delivery took about 2 weeks but it did say it would be expected by the 18th of Jan and it arrived on the 3rd so not too bad.

The Keyboard is of Chinese design and so are the instructions luckily its pretty basic at first I was annoyed thinking they haven't included the Bluetooth connector but to my surprise it was actually inside the mouse which I thought was a Neat and clever idea. The mouse itself is very cool slick nice look to it and also there is a pack panel you just push in and outcomes this tray where you can place weights that are already provided in the box.

The my only complaint would be the cheapnish scroll weel its sturdy but just looks cheap and rather than giving it a chrome look I feel a matte black would have suited the mouse better Now as for the keyboard well Its looks pretty darn cool and does everything i want it to the multimedia buttons are positioned well and easily accessed.

All in all I took the risk with this buy and came out on Top I really recommend this Bundle to anyone who is interested in Owning a wireless keyboard and mouse
review image review image review image review image review image
on 20 January 2013
First I'll start off with the good points of the product.

The mouse looks great, its stylish futuristic look makes this fairly cheap kit piece of kit a site for sore eyes. Forward and backward buttons on the left side of the mouse for ease of browsing (If you're really too lazy to just move your mouse a little to the buttons). It has 4, 4.2kg weights inside which can be removed by simply pressing in the rubber grip on the main body of the mouse. A DPI switch allows you to... Well I have no idea what DPI is but I'd imagine it's useful. The mouse takes 2 AAA batteries which seem to last long enough which is pretty standard for any wireless mouse.

They Keyboard is stylish, just like the mouse, featuring a style that most of the major brands such as RAZR and Cyborg adopt but with a more affordable price. 9 shortcut keys (One with a picture of a computer that I refuse to press because I fear it will cause the world to end, A open browser key, email key, search key. favourites key, Play/Pause key, Mute key and two volume keys). It takes 1 AA battery, two stands to elevate it ever so pointlessly and a little flashy light that tells you when the battery is low, Isn't that cute?

Now, moving on with the bad points. I really couldn't find any bad point about the mouse apart from perhaps the weights, I couldn't seem to feel any difference between the mouse with the weights in and without them. (But I suppose that's personal Preference).
The only thing I could say about the keyboard is the placement of the keys, I'm no expert on keyboards from other countries but I imagine this keyboard is certainly not made for the UK. If you are not used to where the keys usually are on your typical English (United Kingdom) keyboard, then this isn't really for you.

I hope this has been useful!

Now, I'd game the product a 4 out of 5 due to three points; Delivery time is less than brilliant, the keys are a little oddly place to what I'm used to (but I'm familiar with the standard placement of keys) and the oh so important instructions!

The instructions are in Chinese and no, there is no badly translated "Engrish" (Yes, that is a real thing) version. It is very simple to workout if you're not a ninny, the wireless Adapter type thing is underneath the mouse in a small quaint slot.
22 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 June 2013
Couldn't even write this product review using the keyboard it has broken in under 24hrs so I have nothing good to say about this product. the build quality feels poor and like cheap plastic.

DO NOT PURCHASE
on 14 February 2013
bought this for my son to go with him gaming computer and he said it is very good ,the mouse is good for playing games as it has different buttons for doing all the things you need to do while playing your games
on 13 March 2014
Plastic feels somewhat cheap, but then again so was the kit. All the multimedia keys work just fine, without any additional software. Tiny receiver, takes almost no space. Overall good product for it's price.
on 4 September 2014
The Keyboard keeps muting my audio and the mouse will sometimes just stop working. The cheap plastics and bad build quality makes this my worst purchase ever.
on 10 January 2014
Very good although the instruction are foreign but easy to use. The wireless connection works well and feels quite good for the money
on 18 July 2014
very poor performance consistent lags in mouse, not good for gaming but maybe for other purpose
on 29 July 2014
Worst mouse and key board I've ever had