on 14 March 2017
I bought this to replace my previous optical drive which was the previous model of the same, I find they just work. It works well for me, I didn't even need a firmware update. Doesn't make that whirring noise some of them have.
on 15 June 2017
Good writer, another one of the components that i bought when rebuilding my computer back in 2013.
on 12 July 2016
still working months later ,though the tray has started to play up with refusing to open unless i press it 3 times.
on 23 August 2017
Perfect for our needs A+A+A+
on 21 April 2017
Cheap and cheerful but great quality. No complaints.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 January 2013
I'll be honest - Who even uses DVDs anymore? You use a DVD drive once or twice when installing Windows and then never use it again in most cases, I used this to install Windows on my gaming PC. Did the job just fine.
on 16 April 2016
Works well
on 9 February 2016
sent back
on 3 February 2015
Works perfectly and very easy to install, can't say much really, other than worth its pricing.
on 22 April 2017
Does what I expect it to do