A good set of basic beginners filters that do the job, however these are going to be replaced shortly with Cokin glass ones. The filters arrived scratched and I had considered returning them, however they were usable so I kept them. If you are on a budget get these, if you can stretch a little more, get the Cokin once and for all.
on 27 July 2013
In parts of the description it said that there are 9 adaptor rings and in other parts it specifies just four (52mm, 58mm, 72mm & 77mm). However, it came with the full set of 9 rings. Had some trouble fitting the holder to the rings: I have a set from years ago where you had to flex the holder to get it onto the ring. This just clips on and is much easier, but I didn't realise immediately because I was not expecting this and everything is in black so not easy to see at first. Anyway, this system works better than the old system I had in the past.
This is worth the money just for the holder and rings. I had read on reviews that the filters weren't of good quality, but mine were fine. They had no marks on and a quick trial shows that the photos are clear and sharp (cheap filters can sometimes affect sharpness) - way better than I would have expected.
Overall I think this is good value and am very pleased.
on 14 November 2013
full ND filters are ok, graduated filters are not really ND filters as they leave a strong red/magenta cast. I compared the stregth with my hoya filters and they stop less light than declared. For instance the ND8 it's closer to a ND6 (2.5 stops). The filter holder is plastic and it's poorly manufactured, light will enter from the tiny space left between the filter and the holder. Adapter rings are probably the only decent thing in the package. I bought it to try out graduated filters and it turns out they suck, so couldn't really get a hands on experience with the filters. If you like to waste your time in post production buy this. If you want just to try out the tools then buy the "pro" ones straight away. This kit will waste your time both behind the camera and the pc and you will eventually need to buy good filters to evaluate the technique.
on 1 July 2013
For the small price we get a set of metal adpator rings. The filter holder is in plastic and so are the 6 filters (I believe one can use them on real Cokin filters). After some dificulty in placing the filters in holder (apparently the filters were bigger than the holder, we have to force open the holder) I got the chance of trying them.

Although beeing in plastic, they serve their purpose. They don't leave any color cast and it's a good compromise for starters who don't want to spend a lot of money in proper ND Grad and ND full filters. - Do not use in ultra wide angle (Tokina 11-16 mm f/2.8), because they show up in the photo.

The contact with the store was a bit more dificult, since I was having some problems in fitting the filters so I asked for a replacement or a refund. They objected too much inspite of sent photos proving that the filters didn't fit.
on 1 February 2013
Looking for a cheap entry to using filters and was very happy with items received and feel the quality was a little under rated .Have used them a couple of time been a bit hit and miss ,more hit than miss, but I am putting this down to learning how and when to use them. Look forward to using the in the future.
on 5 December 2014
Came with a set of 9 metal rings but the holder was plastic, the filters didnt fit proply so had to sand them down a little bit (about 1mm)

Holder is quite hard to clip onto the rings so might end up sanding that down as well :/ not something i should have to do but what else do i expect for the price!

Apart from that....no colour cast with full ND filters, solid rings and a nice case, great quality for the price but could be a little better, ideal for what i want it for.

4* will come when sizes are right
on 25 April 2014
For my first set of filters, for £15 I didn't think I could go wrong. So far, all is great. Nice images (only used ND filters to date) and filter holder and screw-on lens attachment fits fine. Great foldable filter bag also, which folds up with all the filters in (a bit like those big wallets designed for jacket pockets). Sliding the filter into the holder takes a little practice, and I've found that the middle slot of the three is the easiest to use, and is probably the one intended for frequent use- there are three slots in total on the holder, and I suspect this is so you can double or triple the number of filters at one time e.g. to reduce light even further. Managed to capture some great long exposure in daylight where otherwise the image would be overexposed.
As a novice, I'm not able to see any obvious colour cast, as I think my technique needs to improve significantly before I see any limitations of lower cost filters!
Very happy. I'm not able to compare vs. more expensive filters (other than the price), but for a beginner, these are perfect and will certainly give you the feel for whether you wish to use filters frequently and then whether you wish to invest in some more costly filters if you do start to notice any colour casts.
on 22 January 2013
for the small price i paid i got a full series of METAL adapter (worth 9 pounds each) and a series of 6 filters (plastic ) that are perfect for me to start learning the use of ND without spending crazy amount of money
on 23 March 2013
I bought this kit to "test" this kind of filter. I didn't how they works, I didn't know which are the goos ones and this product was a very good price. In the package you will find all the lens adapter up to 82mm and 6 glasses (3 gradient filter and 3 ND) and thet works fine if you don't pretend enormous iage quality.
The main defect is the fact that the glass tend to give a red touch to the image but this is nothing photoshop can't fix.
I suggest this buy to beginners who want to enter the world of filter without spending a capital on it
on 26 October 2014
If photography equipment had a price to likes on facebook ratio rating it would be out of this world on this set of filters.

The adapter rings are really solid but everything else has a cheap feel to it. But don't worry, your friends on facebook will think the picture is supposed to look a bit blueish. And i'm not being sarcastic here.