Customer reviews

BawBags 3 pack Boxers - Tartan
Price:£25.99 - £29.95

on 28 July 2017
Just as expected, perfect. Good quality and fit.
on 27 September 2013
Buying boxers can be a bit tricky due to different brands using different sizes and it comes down to personal choice but I don't like mine to tight and these fit perfectly especially around my 26in thighs though I did order an XXL.

All round very comfortable, soft and breathable and excuse my language but don't get stuck up my arse when I'm going round my daily business.
on 5 April 2014
Bawbags - quite the best quality product. Fun and exceptionally durable - have some that still look good after two years wear. No holes or seams coming apart. Recommended highly.
on 9 September 2013
i have used m&s for years but now have found them poor quality,searched the net for good reports and bought bawbags find them comfortable to wear,and they dont sag.
on 1 April 2013
Bought these for a birthday present, they loved them more than any other boxers they have had, would definately recommend them.
on 9 January 2017
Purchased these for my son for Christmas, they looked good but after only two washes they have really faded. Disappointed😞
on 24 August 2014
I got them for my Husband, Grandson, Son Inlaw. They are all Scots So it was a bit fun, Look and fit good. Nice quality.
on 18 September 2013
Purchased for my son as a gift. He says they are great and he was quite happy with them. Unsure of how they wash!
on 19 September 2015
I bought these for my brother as a gift and he loved them. They fit great and they are great for the price.
on 19 January 2016
Great for party bags, fast delivery.