on 12 November 2014
When I got this mug, along with the other house chalices, I was pleased but it has not held up as a quality product. The crest has turned out to be just a transfer and it is now faded, yellowed, and actually slipping off of the mug. I have compared this to the other ones and they look fine. For an officially licensed product that is not acceptable - it has the appearance of a market stall £0.99 product. For reference, I first used the mug on Christmas day and it has been washed by hand and in the dishwasher approx 10 times. Anyone else had this issue? I did read that someone had a similar problem with the Hogwarts mug but I am sipping pollyjuice potion out of mine and it is fine.
on 24 August 2014
I bought this mug to accompany the Hogwarts cup I previously bought (and have written a review about). It is a nice solid mug and the quality is good. The only reason I have not given it five stars is because I felt the actual drawing of the badge was not as classy as the Hogwarts one. (It looks more cartoon-like). As a huge Harry Potter fan I want to collect the full set but if I was only buying one I would choose the Hogwarts one over this.
on 31 August 2014
I ordered a number of Harry Potter mugs from different sellers. Two which say 'Pyramid International' underneath are holding up well to normal almost daily use. However, the others (including this one) had bank bases and have faded almost completely after less than 6 months use. Whether they have been produced to different standards, or are not original items I don't know. The boxes looked exactly the same.

If you buy any HP (or other licensed mugs) check the base before you accept them!

THIS HAS THE WRITING AND HAS HELD UP WELL.
on 6 June 2013
The mug is a good size, the transfer is well applied, bright and clear. The only thing lacking is any guidance on use in the dishwasher. I haven't risked it as Im not sure if the picture will fade.
I am pleased with my purchase and should it ever get broken ( NO!) then I would get another one.
on 10 December 2013
Item is official licenced product, wonderfully designed and cant wait to see my daughters face on Christmas morning when she opens it. Paid a good price and the item was quickly delivered and packaged very well - cant ask for more!!
on 11 February 2013
This is was a Christmas present for a friend. She was absolutely thrilled with it. Worth 5stars and worth every penny
on 26 November 2014
Terrible product. The image on the mug is all blurred very cheap, very disappointed. DO NOT BUY
on 1 February 2016
I love the Gryffindor design and it has the official Harry Potter logo on. I want to keep it nice so I am trying not to use it but I probably will!
on 5 June 2016
Pretty poor quality. I bought it for a present and didn't give it as it looks so cheap and tacky. Definitely not worth the money!
on 28 January 2014
My daughter was very pleased with this for Xmas. Delivery quick and very good quality all in all very happy with this purchase