on 18 June 2016
Not a brilliant book. It's well written but the story isn't particularly gripping. Having previously read Jo Edwards' book, Foggy's Blog, which I had found amusing, I was hoping for more from this one.
on 17 October 2012
WARNING! I have just read this book by Jo Edwards. It made me laugh out load a lot - do not read this on a train....

For anyone who has worked in an office envirnoment it will really hit the spot. Jo manages to catch all the quirky personalities that inhabit the office world.

Buy this and enjoy it.
on 21 October 2012
Great Read, I echo what the previous review said in their warning. I too laughed out loud when reading this book.
Jo Edwards is a great new talent. Look forward to reading more of her work.
Kate's exploits and thoughts strike a chord with other office workers.
on 23 October 2012
This book is a must read for anyone who has worked in a busy office. You will laugh out loud as you read thinking that this never happens when you know full well that it does. A fantastic first book and looking forward to the next.
on 21 May 2016
Well written story. It addresses serious issues with a lot of humour. Enjoyed it from start to finish. I liked the way the challenges of a working woman are captured, both at home and in the workplace. Great read!
on 6 July 2013
Brilliant book, I couldn't put it down......and then was sad when I'd finished it so quickly. It's so good I'm going to read it again! If you work (anywhere, let alone a large organisation) you will appreciate it.

Write more Jo.....please.
on 15 August 2016
I enjoyed this book and found it easy to read. There are spelling and grammatical errors in it but I'm starting to think that all of the "free" books have this in common for a reason.

Worth a read.
on 26 May 2015
I really enjoyed this book - Kate King was a totally relatable character. People in her workplace were described in such a way that you could easily imagine being with them. The story provided a fair amount of laugh out loud moments. Definitely worth a read as the start of a series.
on 8 April 2013
This book was recommended to me by a friend and having a busy job myself as well as managing a home, I found it absolutely hilarious!
I can definitely relate to the character in the book and her experiences and some of the work characters that the author describes are spot on! It will make you laugh out loud and I recommend this book highly!
on 11 June 2013
The review I had read of this made me buy the book but I was soon frustrated as the main character is quite annoying and it made for uncomfortable reading as she just wound me up and that's not what I want from a book. I want to lose myself and enjoy the rollercoaster ride a book can bring. Having said that it was a believable story line and a snapshot of a life but I was disappointed in the main.