Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£20.88

on 28 April 2015
A book everyone should read!

A fantastic insight into the "half empty" and "half full" psychological attitudes that define us, and ultimately make us or break us. And a clear cut programme into how to step outside all your pre-destined "I am doomed" attitudes and make full use of your potentials.
on 31 May 2014
Love this book, really answers a lot of questions and explains a lot about our thinking styles and how to change bad habits. If life is a bit of a struggle it is definitely money well spent. It is well written and I like Rob's tone in his writing, it makes him more real as a person and not just an author. There are exercises to complete in each chapter to put into practice some of the good behaviours and set about getting rid of negative thinking, so it's not just a case of have a read and pick up the next book. You have to put in some effort to get the rewards but well worth it.
on 28 May 2017
Before I started the "Thrive" programme, I feared it would be another meagre self-help book that tons of vulnerable people hope will work. This one helped me loads to challenge my thinking though.
on 7 June 2017
As a coach and hypnotherapist this is one of the most motivating books I have read, it is a must read
on 26 April 2013
I had to buy this having bought the Emetophobia version to to see what else was in it and take my changes further. A great read giving me a real understanding of me and what makes me tick. I can now say "No" without feeling guilty, and no longer feel like a doormat. Self esteem is through the roof and the dreaded social anxiety is for the most part sorted. I'm now pushing myself with new things and its great. Everyone should get this - even if you think everything is 100% OK. Once again - Thanks!
on 26 December 2013
Have the hard copy but wanted this for my kindle so I can refer and take it with me when I go on holiday rambles on a bit but if you study the main points you will get help - unfortunately it did not cure my IBS but there you go give anything a try
on 2 April 2013
Excellent book. I was actually given it by a therapist. She had not completely convinced me as I understood what she was saying but didn't understand how it would actually work for me. The book gives you exercises you can do and see the results yourself
on 5 March 2014
About six weeks ago I was suffering with stress and anxiety which I had difficulty coping with. I found Noel through the internet. My first consultation was emotional as I’d been bottling up my emotions and letting my ‘external locus of control’ and my ‘imagination’, battle away in my head, therefore taking over my life, thoughts, making me feel powerless and anxious.

After five sessions with Noel and working through the ‘Thrive Programme’, I soon learnt how to take control of my ‘locus of control’ and started to manage and control what I could control, and that was ‘me’, not the world around me. I soon achieved a healthy perspective on life and what life throws at you. I now feel calmer and have the power, strength and skills to deal with anything life brings my way. My work and home life is much better as a consequence.

I am so glad I found Noel and obtained the skills within the ‘Thrive Programme’.
on 9 November 2013
This book discusses certain concepts over many pages and other in a paragraph. Lots of explanations but not much(feasible)advice on how to change things! In my experience, a typical money making self-help book filled with information that is common sense and contains very little practical information. I read the thrive stop smoking book which was compiled in the same way as this book. That cost 20 pounds!!!!!!!! needless to say it didn't work. Sorry, but I would not recommend this book to anyone.
on 15 September 2015
Order unclear! - I only have an iPad and no kindle, but no advice on the site. Only realised after ordering it was in order - but no help.