on 16 April 2016
This is a good device. However, I wouldn`t recommend it if you have a Samsung S6 smartphone and a Tech21 case like myself. It will still fit with or without case but I felt that it was nearly being stretched to it`s limit. It has been returned and have now ordered a different type which I hope is suitable.
on 14 November 2017
Fits my Galaxy S 8+, just. I use it with the Jobo original and can carry it around without thinking about it. Also doubles as a stand. Well made like all Hobo gear.
on 7 November 2017
great item, more or less. it's too small for my phone (motorola nexus 6 - it's a very wide phone), but it's made of plastic and rubber so i was able to make some improvements with my pocket knife:D unfortunately, my sound buttons are exactly where this thing presses down on, so that's annoying. anyway, it's really sturdy, considering it hasn't broken after all the abuse i put it through. thumbs up!
VINE VOICEon 1 February 2015
This product works brilliantly. My son was able to attach his iPod Touch to an old tripod for time lapse photography which he loves.

So simple yet it just works.

Suitable for iPod (all generations), iPhone up to iPhone 6 though not sure it will work with the large iPhone 6.
on 14 September 2016
Really pleased with this item. looking forward to using it. Seams really sturdy and fits my samsung s7 but not sure it will fit much bigger phones.
on 28 May 2017
on 24 September 2017
Very useful addition to the Gorrilapod, holds the iPhone perfectly (6)
on 10 August 2013
Just purchased this and was surprised as to how small it compacts down to, holds the iphone5 that's in an otterbox heavy duty case rock solid, certainly looks well made, I think a little expensive for what it is but does the job as described...
on 20 March 2017
Lovely product. Well designed and tiny when folded.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 August 2016