on 21 May 2013
We ordered an xs size for my teenage son, but it dwarfs me and his dad! At least we won't ever need to buy a new coat! Good quality and very thick and warm, but huge for the size.
on 1 July 2013
This is a great jacket; fits really well and the quality appears to be really good. Nice easy zips, useful pockets, elasticated trims and a snow shield inside. Planned to use this on a short snow holiday, but it's suitable for use any time. I think that this is a jacket that will last me some time.
on 18 November 2013
My boyfriend loves the jacket, very warm, very good quality, well worth the price, we just did not realize X-Large was THAT BIG :)
It had to be changed to medium
on 6 November 2013
The quality of the jacket for the price is amazing, excellent fitting, i can't wait to use it in January,
on 30 January 2014
I had already seen the same jacket in our local retail outlet at twice the price so i thought id see if i could find it on Amazon. My husband wore it recently when we were in Slovenia & we had heavy rain & snow there. My husband said it kept him warm & dry plus there are loads of pockets & the chin fastening & cuffs can be tightened for extra warmth. I,d recommend this unreservedly!