on 18 October 2012
Having got the new Windows I was very lost as it looks completely different to what I've been accustomed to. I found this guide really useful in helping me through the process of understanding all the new elements. I am getting really confident on the system now and loving all the new additions.

A great and simple guide for those that need to get themselves up and running on the new Windows.
on 9 October 2012
I recently downloaded this guide to help me understand the new changes with Windows 8 and haven't regret my purchase for a second. The author clearly outlines how to use the new software in language that is easy to understand, divided into clear and approachable sections; no question was left unanswered. Including some useful keyboard shortcuts was particularly appreciated! I'll be keeping this as a reference guide should I need help with Windows 8 in the future.
on 6 February 2013
I found this book to be very useful when trying to master my new computer
with window eight after having used XP for a long time.
on 22 January 2013
A possibly helpful resource, bought as a back up when trying to get into Window 8. It's on my backup information shelf!
on 7 January 2014
Gives an interesting overview of Windows 8 with an add on section on 8.1 but is not a guide as such. If, like e you were looking for a practical guide on how to use Windows 8/8.1 you'd be better off with a different guide.
on 14 November 2012
I ordered this guide couple of days before I got my Windows 8.

Very useful introduction to a new operating system, short and to the point.

I would recommend it to anyone who is a standard computer user
on 4 January 2013
Not really worth buying. This is low on detail and coverage. You can find out more by browsing the web
on 21 January 2013
Limited in content, a bit basic after the introduction. x x x x x x x x x x x
on 4 July 2014