on 8 March 2017
Grandson loves his TRIKE
on 24 April 2013
Bought for my daughter's 1st birthday. She's quite petite & I liked the padded seat & straps (10 months) option to keep her securely in place where others just didn't offer the same. It can be a little fiddly to put together but that's more of a sheer strength issue than a particular fault of the trike. She absolutely loves being driven around in it and the smiles and squeals prove that. It wasn't the cheapest option available to me, but I'm so glad I did eventually choose it after weeks of research. It is sturdy and easily moveable with one hand and, anyone we've shown it to thinks it's great!
on 29 May 2015
My little girl loves it! We've been out in it once and she didn't want to get out. She cried when we came home. The steering is brilliant and it all fits together perfectly. Best purchase in a while. The little pouch is perfect for your handbag items and the bucket on the back is perfect to take a ball to the park. My daughter has started throwing tantrums about going in the stroller, I think I've found the answer. Very happy mummy!
review image
on 20 April 2014
Bought this for mt 16month old and she loves it ( so do I). I was easy to put together, seems very sturdy, safe and comfortable. it is also very easy to steer. The bucket on the back isnt very big and can't hold much weight or else it detaches, but if fits a coulpe of toys / jacket, which is fine ( and I assume thats pretty much the purpose for it) the pouch at the top is good for storeing some wipes and diapers. I would recomend this product.
on 11 October 2016
Daughter loves it and gets really excited to get in it!
Looked at a few different types and also different smart trike ones. We preferred the fact that front wheel doesn't spin all the way around like on the explorer models (We tried them and found the explorer to be really difficult to push)

So easy to steer and very robust. We have a friend that has one and has used it every day for over 3 years (2 children) and it is still going strong!

The sun shade is flimsy and if it is windy, it will blow up, but that is the only negative so far!
on 16 August 2016
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! These trikes are so flimsy and are only good if you want to push your baby around the house. There is no way this would still be useable by the time your child reaches 3. The first one I bought from another shop actually came broken and the second one lasted 2 weeks before the front wheel came off and would not click back into place. Good idea but very bad and cheap design. I have now ordered a metal one so hope that one lasts longer!
on 1 April 2016
I love this bike I have it in green so my Little boy and girl can both use it.. You wont find a better children's bike then smart trike bikes. Only wish the seat could recline a little bit
on 17 June 2015
Best purchase ever!!!!!!!!!

So easy to push around and my son loves this too.
Love the little bag for me to put my keys phone.
on 5 May 2014
Mostly easy to assemble, just the clutch button was hard to figure out as you need to turn the front wheel 360*. Daughter loves it and is easy to steer, just not quite as smooth as the uppababy Pushchair - but never really expected it to be.
on 14 June 2016
my daughter absoloutly loves this. very easy to put together and change between each set up. also great build quality