I read the reviews detailing odd sizing, but still went ahead and ordered my usual size 6 - as none of the existing commentators had mentioned having a high instep (a problem which plagues my footwear choices). I was right to do so: any tighter at the front where my foot arches upwards and these wouldn't have been viable for me.

I ordered my pair in black leather. They're extremely comfy and well-made - but I'm not convinced about how successful the style is. The basic design is a simple and very rounded-toed Mary Jane. They're well-made, but very staid.

I feel as though I'm wearing school shoes!
on 1 August 2013
the sizes are very strange,usually a 5,but even a four were too big,so i,ve put insoles in,but nothing but blisters on my toes from the holes,i had them on for an hour never again way too uncomfortable,i would not recommend if you like comfort.its a shame they look lovely,now i,m stuck with them,as i cant return [no box]
on 26 June 2013
I'm very disappointed with this pair of shoe and never ever buy one again. Before buying this shoe I look at the reviews and found out that it comes quite a big size. I'm a size 6 and decided to get one size smaller that's size 5 . When I wore the shoe it keep coming off from my feet and I put in an insole ,it was so tight then it hurt my feet so much. So frustrating ! Really disappointed!!!
on 14 July 2013
Ordered a size 5, felt more like a size 7 so had to return them! Exchanged for a size 4, fitted ok on one foot the other too big. However, i really like the look of these shoes so decided to modify them, by buying some leather laces and literally strapping them to my ankle to stop them slipping off. Lovely shoes, useless design!!
on 16 July 2013
Shoe was a very bad fit for me. I always take size 4 but this was much too big even with an insole. Also the
Suede is too soft and does not support the foot or enough to hold the shoe on. I loved the idea and colours of this shoe so was disappointed. The Fly sandals I purchased earlier in the year are great.
on 17 May 2013
They are great shoes, lovely and very comfy, but bear in mind that they are on the bigger side and I am normally size 5, but they are a little too big.
on 7 August 2013
this shoe looks great, is very comfortable but is too big. I have previously bought the YAZ Fly London shoe and it is perfect, so thought I'd need the same size for this one but it 'flip flops' when I walk in it
on 25 June 2013
Unfortunately i had to send them back.I had read reviews before purchasing and ordered a size down as reviewers all said they were on the big side. They were just a little too small .The style sadly never suited me but i sent for an alternative in a size up.
on 19 August 2013
I love Fly London and always buy an 8. I have 10 pairs of Fly London shoes but recently I have brought two pairs were the 8 has been too big. These shoes are nearly 1/2 a size too big. Not sure how I am going to manage that but I am going to try heel grips as sending them back from NZ is a little too expensive. Love the colour hence the 3/5
on 9 September 2013
Really disappointed with these. They look nice, the colours give a lift from the plain black but the sizing is awful. I wore them the first day and within an hour was slipping out the back of them. I was sure an insole would solve the problem, but it didn't - only made the front a bit tighter. By the end of the second day, walking in these shoes was like walking in flip flops, they were so loose. So a complete waste of money.