on 9 June 2014
So addictive!!!

This film is easy to use, just pop it in and away you go, I normally 'spray and pray' with digital photos but obviously I do take more care with the photos I take with my polaroid as the film is so ridiculously expensive however the results are great, I have just finished my first pack and found the developed colours have a aged sepia/yellow tonal quality to them which makes them very retro.

The term 'instant' should be used quite loosely I found the film takes 40-50 minutes to develop, I followed others' advice on here to start development in the dark, at first I didn't think it worked and it was like watching paint dry but eventually it gets there.

A bit gutted that it only comes in packs of 8, more would be nice but I think this is as much to fit in with the original camera design as it is to stop exposures sitting for a long time in the camera unused.

The pack says to refrigerate - I didn't - as soon as I got it I used it.

I would have given it 5 stars if it was cheaper although given that the film contains the cameras battery and other parts I can't complain too much. It is great to use if you want something different, it will never replace my digital camera but makes a nice addition to any collection.
on 8 March 2017
this is quality gear
on 2 November 2017
did the job
on 25 September 2013
I wanted to try my hand at polarioid but it's an expensive hobby, that said I took some fantastic pictures with this film, it takes about forty minutes to develop but it has such nice tones, the only thing I'd say is there's not a great range of colours, but then I suppose an instant camera takes more of an impression than a photo any way.

Would recommend it, it came very well packaged and arrived promptly. Just a shame it's only 8 shots a pop!
on 19 March 2014
I bought this for my Polaroid 600 land camera. The pictures have come out really well (apart from one of a sunset-too much light, my mistake!) Overall good quality film and it arrived quickly with packaging in good condition. (I took of a star only for the price.)
on 24 February 2016
Great polaroid film with a real retro 70s look. Just wish it was a bit cheaper, but I guess that's the price of niche, old tech!
on 8 July 2014
I've so far enjoyed using this film, although it's not cheap! Clear instructions come in the packaging, explaining how impossible project film differs slightly from the previous polaroid film. Good quality photos come out if you follow the instructions properly, dont even think about singing that outkast song and shaking it because your picture will go all blotchy.
on 18 October 2015
Was able to take some great pics. Lots of fun.
on 13 December 2015
Bit pricey, but worth it
on 12 February 2013
Glad they are making the original size Polaroid film. Film takes slightly longer to develop however not an issue.

Wish it was slightly cheaper.