on 23 March 2018
I am not happy at all!
I ordered these because they included six different bright colours.
It took ages to received them, and we got two black, two white, one green and one grey!!!!
review image
on 7 July 2015
They are excellent quality for the money and well worth the wait to have them delivered. If you have a phone or another appliance that can utilize these I strongly recommend this product as I have only used one of the many and it has lasted me well over 6 months and shows no signs of wear and tear. They are excellent value for money and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wrist strap.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2017
Does the job. I also use them for other things with a lanyard hole, even on my phone, digital camera etc, they work fine, The adjustable slider keeps it firm on your wrist and is possible to do with one hand if you need to if you have acrobatic fingers!
on 21 March 2014
I brought these for my sons ds and they were the best thing Ive brought for this stops him from dropping it and he loves having this on so he can make sure he don't drop it. well worth the money and brilliant for ds, wii remote and any other device with the wee hole for the straps to go through
on 12 November 2017
Good product will buy from again deliver on time can't complain just what I was looking for
on 17 April 2013
Came later than expected but they did get back to me to tell me why so I am not worried about that. A good product as they came in nice colours and work really well. Good price for them too! I do recommend this product!
3 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2014
Good stuff, this: delivery was fast and the items were as described. No reason not to give 5*. The dog ate the last straps and hasn't touched these so perhaps they have the added bonus of not tasting good, but I've not checked this. Mind you, his tastes range to the bizarre so who knows.
on 15 June 2014
These wrist straps with their sliding adjusters are just what you need to keep hold of usb sticks and other little gadgets. Great for securing step counters to your belt or bag too. Good quality items.
on 24 September 2017
Just the job
on 2 December 2015
Does exactly what it needed to do. I only needed one strap and hadn't realized I was getting 6 altogether (I thought I would get a random colour of the 6). Very pleased with this item.