Size: Standard|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£1.08+ Free shipping

#1 REVIEWER#1 HALL OF FAMEon 10 October 2016
A brilliant little case for my earphones, some spare ear buds - and even a flash drive. No more tangled wires or hunting around in my pockets for me!

Just what I needed! Good value too.

Note: This is not a review on behalf of a seller. I paid for this item myself!
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 April 2017
This case is great. Fantastic value for £1.10 delivered.

The case is nice semi-rigid firm fabric offering good protection for headphones or other small bits of digital kit.

The zip goes almost all the way round the middle of the case to open it up. There is also a little loop tab for attaching to say a bag clip on a rucksack or the like.

It folds out to two halves. One has a half netting pouch which I put my in ear TaoTronic headphones in. See my previous review...

Bluetooth Earphones, TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Stereo Magnetic Earbuds, Secure Fit for Sport, Gym with Built-in Mic

TaoTronics TT-BH07 New
by TaoTronics
Link: http://amzn.eu/d0rc0XC

It has a nice felt inner. I managned to get my headphones, the USB cable charger and two pen drives in and still have room over!
This is 80mm wide or 160 folded out and 50mm high when closed.

This will give decent protection even from some crushing due to the semi-rigged nature of the case. Don't drive over it. As for drops then your phones are well safe!

Love this case. So cheap. No brainer to order for any headphones over £10.

[...] It lets me know if I'm getting my reviews right. Thanks.
review image review image review image review image
on 4 October 2016
Less than £1 and an absolute bargain. Incredibly good quality. At the same time I ordered another from a UK based outlet at around 4X the price, the UK one came within a week this one took around a month, they are exactly the same great quality and it wouldn't surprise me if they both originally came from the same manufacturer. The zips are exactly the same as are the materials. Conclusion - if you're in a hurry pay the extra and get the UK one but if it's not urgent buy yourself a few different patterns from China and save a couple of quid.
on 21 January 2017
Delivery was slow (three weeks), and didn't include the strap, but they do exactly what I wanted. The case isn't rigid (one was crushed in the post, but popped back into shape), but gives good protection for your earphones in a jacket pocket or bag. It also reduces tangling. I've had a better 'wind-up' case, but since no one makes a generic version, this is as good as you'll get for a quid or so.
Item is about the size of a lemon or tangerine. Any earphone-type unit will fill up and fit.
on 23 January 2016
Didn't receive a carrying strap as in the above picture. The case is fine think a brighter colour would have been preferred by the recipient. It was cheap and fit for purpose and it might just save me having to buy yet another pair of earphones which may have otherwise been trampled on!
on 9 January 2017
This really is small. I mean REALLY small. But for some reason I just love it. I love it so much that the minute it came I ordered another. Only took a couple of weeks to arrive too, which considering I ordered over Christmas from China, I was really impressed. This is perfect for storing memory cards and USB drives, which I will use it for. My second unit will store a pair of headphones. All in all, couldn't ask for any more for the price.
on 7 November 2016
It wasn't worth the wait, the item did not open , zip was locked and faulty upon arrival. Would have been great price if it worked but you get what you pay for.

The item is a bit bigger than i would want for small earphones especially as its so hard cased and with all the other items in my bag.

Give it a go if your looking for a bargain but expect a bit of a wait.
on 20 October 2016
With a very cheap price it does everything I expected.

The delivery was superfast and the packing was perfect. It has got a small pouch on one side to put your earphones in and on the other side it has got a compartment for you to put other small things along with you earphones.

I have to say, for this price, I'm really happy with this small case.
on 23 December 2015
Clam shell type item easily absorbing even the longest of "3.5m" headphones.Beware of the "steelie clip" though,not a thoroughbred for secure atachments. That said we did see how tough the actual clam was & only a 18 ton truck mangled it due to it becoming caught in the rear "dual" wheel arrangement.That is pretty hard-core-Credit where credit is due.RESPECT
on 9 May 2016
For 98p you can't go wrong. Exactly as described and fits earphones plus spare bits really well. only downside is the slow boat from China but if you are not in a rush then go for it. Bought from S-LOVE.