on 8 December 2013
This was purchased for our Huwawei WIfi modem, and as far as enhancing reception it seems to help in a very low-signal area but the connector is somewhat flimsy and a bit too long to seat properly in the connector receptacle. After having pinched in the connector flanges, it made a more secure connection but overall, it's only ok, not great. The magnet is strong and sturdy, the cable is of a sufficient length to make it useful in areas with a reasonable signal. At home it does enhance reception nicely but at the studio (which is in a dead spot that's so dead that not even the local residents can get a decent phone signal), it only brings up the reception by about one bar. Not its fault, nor would I mark it down for that, my main complaint is the connector.
on 10 October 2013
Excellent works well with Huawei E5332. Bonus on mine was a cable length of 3m not 2m as stated. This was good for my use.
on 15 May 2013
Most antennas that "say" that fit MF60 also fit MF91, and thought this one doesn't claim so, I still tried it.

It does not fit MF91, so I was not able to test it in a fitting ZTE stick.

I'm leaving this review in case anyone wonders if it fits, because it doesn't.
on 17 November 2012
Antenna is good, and TS9 connector is the correct one for the MF60, whereas there are other antennas available from other suppliers whose, so called TS9 connectors don't fit the MF60.
on 28 September 2014
Great. I clamp it to the upstairs window in my very rural french cottage and it gives me a good signal for my SFR sim in my E3332 WiFi.
on 29 August 2013
This is not a signal booster, it's a signal collector. It lets you use your dongle, mifi, or whatever without having to stand on top toe or balance on a window ledge to get a signal. The cable is long enough to be able to collect signals out of a high window (and the magnetic mount ensures the aerial stays there if you attach it to the metal window stay). Works a treat.Converted no signal inside my hotel room to maximum pips from outside the building.
on 11 March 2013
Very Helpful When You Are Out In Your Car Just plug It Into Your WIFI 02 Pocket Hotspot Work's Wonder's Help's With Bosting The Signal.Recomend It.
on 28 July 2016
pretty rubbish, the connector was so loose it wasn't worth bothering about so it stayed at the bottom of my centre cubby box for a year or more before I eventually had a clear out and put it in the bin!
on 22 November 2013
Works well, stays attached to the vehicle at all legal speeds, makes MiFi much more effective, this is a good simple produce, recommended
on 5 September 2013
No noticeable difference on mf60 mifi. For me it was a waste of money, maybe mine was faulty, but other review say the same so....