Customer reviews

on 28 April 2013
The package arrived intact and on time - the review is not a reflection of the seller but of the product. I had believed Mason Cash to be a solid, dependable household brand name so ordered these bags for a large multi coloured batch of cupcakes that I had to deliver this week - on opening the box, I discovered that the bags have a kind of overlap soldering on the tear off joins. The solder or melting of that solder was sloppy causing the first 12 bags to be unusable as each one tore down the side as I tried to free the bags to unroll them. There was no remedy or clever way of opening these that would save the bags from damage - I won't be buying these again - very disappointed, very poor product as the bags that I have left are thin and easily torn by just putting the piping nozzle in the bag!
on 22 February 2014
I had read the previous review but purchased anyway.
The design of the product is poor due to the join of bags on the roll. In my roll of 50, I have lost about 20% due to tearing the adjoining bag whilst trying to separate. Even when tearing gently, it is too easy to make a hole given the tiny seam between conjoined bags and flimsy material.
When they tear successfully, I'm happy with the product but would not purchase again due to the wastage.
on 25 April 2016
This review is a reflection on the product not the seller, the seller is 5*.

As others have said the bags aren't easy to tear & more often then not one of the bags will be in-useable once torn. The bags are Very very flimsy & they split very frequently. Even with something like royal Icing the bag split which is not acceptable. I would never buy again as aren't fit for purpose
on 17 May 2014
The key to these bags is to rip and open them with care. That way you won't have any problems with them. I ordered them because I can't always get them at my supermarket and these are a nice big pack.
on 13 June 2015
Never used them before but they are brilliant....tear carefully and they work a treat