on 29 September 2012
I loved this series, getting to know all the characters and their little sayings. I love Jen she is so funny, i think u see more of het different sides the more the series goes on. Can't wait for the next book,not looking forward to the series ending.
on 1 October 2012
amazing.i really enjoyed reading this book.the characters are so beliveable when reading i started crying about jen.i just cant belive it ended i wanted to keep reading.lol..i cant wait for the next one..
on 26 January 2016
This book is really about the build up to what is coming....war!! It's another fantastic read...one of the things I love most is how the story is told from so many points of view...it feels like a movie! Fans of the series will love it and join the pack on another thrilling adventure!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
on 26 March 2014
I havent been able to put this series down, i have been reading them with great joy. i love reading and this series has not disappointed, i would recommend to everyone. the books are well written. the story has been well put together, each book following the last seemlessly the charactors have grown and you feel part of the book, feeling for the charators and wanting to read more and more i havent finished book 5 yet but i am really enjoying them please write more
on 6 June 2013
This series has gone from strength to strength and the penultimate book in the Grey Wolf series doesn't disappoint again.

The action is cranked up along with the tension and drama as our girls have to grow up and face a big bad evil. They have their mates and pack around them but for once this is not all it cracks up to be. Sally is adjusting to her relationship with Costin at the same time as trying to deal with the above. This book has had me in tears as I read what happens when you try to cheat the Fates and when they come to visit.

There is so much going on in this book it is hard to narrow it down. Basically the whole book rocks! It is fast paced but still detailed. Love it.
on 8 October 2013
I started reading this series a few weeks ago, and now I am truly hooked. The characters are very 3 dimensional, I laugh and cry with them. The story never gets boring, it's fast paced with such depth and continues to take me by surprise. It's not predictable like so many supernatural books, I just hope Quinn Loftis keeps on writing this series. I have one more book to read then I will have to wait until Quinn releases a new one. (Fingers crossed that she will!)
on 10 March 2015
UGHH these books are amazing, I no this sound like crazy bat-s**** (Jen) but I really want to be a werewolf now and be mate to either fane or decebal. I really want this to happen. And if I see a witch lol she ain't living (only joking) love these books on book 6 now
on 8 December 2012
I have reviewed Out of the Dark, having failed miserably to review the other books in this series. My comments for that still apply. I am sure these books were aimed at the late teen & twenty something market but they are such good, escapist fun that I really enjoyed them (I'm in my 50's). I'm sure a lot of us ladies still have that love struck teenager inside us. We remember how it felt like it was yesterday. These books have great settings, handsome, well muscled, men who have an inner wolf to make them exciting & ever so slightly dangerous & heroines in peril. In this series the premise is that men have the wolf part of them living inside them all of the time. No new moons required. This makes them protective (very appealing) but a bit controlling & I'm sure that aspect of their nature will aggravate some women. But hey, this is supposed to be fun. Let your hair down, forget real life, grab a coffee & some chocolate hob nobs & get swept up in it all. A great antidote the pressures of every day life!
on 19 June 2013
Great book keeps you turning the pages as quickly as possible. You can sort of see the plot lines follow through in the same way in each book, and you can guess at the way things will go fairly easily but it doesn't detract from the excellent context situations are crafted in.

Well worth the read and if I am reading at 1am, it has to be good!
on 28 March 2013
Yet another great instalment in this series. Sally is growing in confidence in her new role, and learning about being a mate. Costin is so patient with her. Jen continues to be hilarious. There continues to be loads of twists and exciting bits. And I'm so glad that Lilly might be actually getting her moment. Again the interactions between the different couples is intense, but fun to read. And yet again we are left with a cliff hanger. Great book. Great series.