on 7 April 2014
This is a very varied and interesting album with many unexpected twists and turns, brim full of ideas that make you want to listen to it again. Some great stuff particularly on the second half of the album, I especially enjoyed Dreams, the version of Hawkwind's We Took The Wrong Step is excellent and I just hope people out there buy this as it deserves much wider recognition.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2013
This album totally exceeded my expectations. I found his other solo albums a bit weak but this is not so. It shows another side to Brock with a sensitive almost melancholic nature. Overall the album flows really well and it span round continuously in my car for many days.
5 people found this helpful
on 25 March 2014
Well what can you say ,another great cd to listen to .He enjoyed playing it and had been looking to buy it for a while.
One person found this helpful
on 31 October 2015
Some good tracks.
on 30 August 2015
If you like hawkwind you will like it.
on 4 January 2015
Superb album, everything you'd expect from Dave
on 30 December 2012
Present for my husband. Arrived very quickly, next day, took me by supprise. Husband loves it as a big Hawkwind and Dave Brock fan.
One person found this helpful
on 20 April 2016
If you like Hawkwind & Solo Brock this is a good choice.
on 17 March 2015