Customer reviews

on 14 October 2015
This is waxing. Be under no illusion. However, if you are man enough, it is the best product in this area I have tried. Would definitely buy again when this runs out. I now have even more respect for women!
on 19 February 2017
A bit of a spontaneous purchase for a laugh really but turned out to be really worth while. It takes longer to warm wax than stated but once you get the hand of it it's fine. The actual process doesn't hurt one bit!! Just feels like a strong pull on your nose. Really pleased with results.
on 11 April 2017
This works great, takes a bit of practice but to be honest, even the first time I used it had great results!!
Not just for inside nose hair but can also use on the outside to clear pores and smooth the skin...
on 6 May 2017
Excellent!
Great outcome first time and not very painful at all!!
To get the wax off of the applicators after using them, put them in a bowl of boiling water and wipe the wax off with a baby wipe
on 17 June 2017
They were right, it is less painful and less pain over time. I needed to warm the wax up much longer than they originally said to so it was gloopy enough and I agree with other comments, make sure you target the hair. I was really surprised at how much it removed whilst still leaving hairs to do their job further up!
on 26 March 2015
Brings tears to the eyes, but better than clipping which turns the hairs into thick 'stumps' or plucking... aahhhhh!
Honestly it's very quick and easy and it gets all the hairs in one go. A good product.
on 7 September 2017
I hate nose hair shaving. I do it in the garden and shake my clothes off afterwards. So, I decided this product would be worth trying - and it was. The first time I used this i messed up. It is a learning experience. But it works well. And nose waxing skill quickly improves. First time did hurt a lot. Do pull very quick and hard. And I did give myself rhinitis which faded post 3 days after use. I still recommend this product.
on 23 September 2017
Great kit - works really easily.

Kit comes with clear easy to read instructions. The whole process takes less than 5 mins. I have tried nose clippers in the past and they get some stray hairs but the wax kit is the way to go. I have used this once 2 weeks ago and the hair still has not come back. I have a feeling it will be a wax once a month or every 6 weeks. The hair comes back finer also.

I only wish I had discovered this sooner, great little product.
on 17 May 2016
Ok, so it hurts like a...

However, it works fantastically well and does exactly what it says on the box. Would highly recommend it. The pain factor may be due to first use. No more clipping, trimming, cutting, tweaking. This is perfect and well worth trying.

By the way, regarding re-using the applicators. I soaked them in boiling water and the wax came off easily enough. Would be perfectly happy to use them again and given that there is so much wax, you will have enough for certainly 10+ applications, which makes it fantastic value for money.
on 8 September 2017
DANGEROUS - FIRE! Followed the instructions - remove seal, place the wax off centre in the microwave.

Turned it on for two minutes - stood there and watched and the about 10 seconds in sparks which ignited to flames started coming out of my microwave! Destroyed my microwave and could of been much worse!