on 18 August 2013
I returned this item as I did not like it. It was not easy to open and kept sticking and my glasses did not fit properly. Very disappointing.
on 18 September 2013
I pressed the button to open the lid. It flipped back and now it will not close because the hinge is bent out of line.
on 14 July 2013
lovely robust case but too small for a pair of glasses! I tried several different pairs both my own and a friend's, the case would not close.

nice quality but useless.
on 11 August 2013
I use fairly small glasses, and with going out a lot, including cycling at weekend, I needed something robust, but also looks good. Well I have dropped these a few times, so a couple of little scratches and dents, but they do the job and still look good. Best glasses cases I have come across so far.
on 2 February 2015
Bought two cases, hpipng that they would survive a few years. The first case broke within 2 weeks, the pin holding the hinge together decided to fall out. Very annoyed. So now having to use the second case - let's hope this one is a little better.
on 24 August 2013
I bought this item as I had had one before sadly this is not as good a quality as the previous one I owned.
on 27 June 2013
A very handsome item that can be fiddly to open and close. I find my glasses can be tricky to remove from the case sometimes.
on 2 October 2014
I have had 2 of these now, the first one lasted ages, much better than the case that my prescription glasses came in, I just cannot recommend these enough. They are tough and have taken a lot of punishment in my pocket at work.
on 9 July 2013
Strong and attractive ,bought for my brothers driving glasses as he is a delivery driver an always sits in them,this stops them getting to much abuse :)
on 8 September 2013
Nice change to the usual case designs and looks professional - fits in a suit pocket nicely - several people have commented on it - makes it look that you're specs are expensive (even if they're not!)