on 4 September 2014
I ordered this mirror for my daughter since the mirror she'd been using was old and my son took it to the Leeds Festival of course he didn't bring it back, I've had to let my daughter use my new one so I figured it's about time they had their own.
I read the reviews and decided this was the best one for them, folding is always good since it's not only smaller for travelling but more protected as well, the stand is useful and both of were unusually impressed with that. The only thing which really concerned me about the reviews were where it mentioned the stickers were difficult to remove and had actually been stuck onto the mirrors themselves, this is no longer the case so I'm assuming they've taken note of the feedback, which is always a good thing, the stickers are now on the outside so not really a problem.
on 14 January 2018
It's a perfect travelling mirror. I bought it to replace a heavier one with a magnifying section which I never used. This doesn't have a magnifying mirror, but then who wants to do in depth face gazing on holiday!
on 20 July 2017
Great item. Not only is this small and compact - an effective travel mirror - but it also looks great on it's stand in any bathroom. It does get steamy and water droplets do make it a touch dirty quite quickly, but that's to be expected. Great item.
on 2 December 2017
this mirror is perfect for holidays as the folding sides protect the mirror in transit, the glass is clear and does not distort. i have used these mirrors before and would buy them again.
on 26 April 2017
Great little mirror for use in travel and at home! I used it for doing my hair and make up and find its just the right size. Great that it can be hung up and sat on a surface. Really useful
on 11 May 2017
Perfect! I was looking for travel mirror for ages, that one will be perfect for holiday it's light opens up, sturdy, doesn't fall over and stands perfect
on 2 August 2017
nice lightweight mirror, shame they didn't think to put magnetic mirror down the sides though!
(of course I meant magnified, not magnetic!!)
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 October 2017
It's ok but not as good as not a true mirror and needed a proper true mirror for my so-in-law who is losing his eyesight
on 9 June 2017
What a cute and functional mirror. Love how you can stand it and hand it or hold it. Bonus is that its three fold too. Will definitely be getting another at some point.
on 2 February 2017
The mirror is fine but not the duck egg blue that it looks like. More of a normal blue and would have purchased a white one if i'd known. Also can't get the stickers off the sides at the back so am now left with a very messy back of the mirror.