on 13 January 2016
Most appalling quality fabric I have ever seen. And i am 45years old, so I have seen a lot. I washed it before use; which is my usual practice, It came out looking worse than a 20 year old rag!!!
I regret spending more than a penny for it.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't ecpectingMost appalling quality fabric I have ever seen. I washed it before use; which is my usual practice. It lkooked worse than a 20 year old rag!!!
I regret spending more than a penny for it.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting "Silk" but neither was i expecting this rag!
review image review image
on 12 December 2013
I bought these towels about 8 months ago and they are really bad quality.

Con's:
They do not wipe the dishes properly
they leave residue everywhere
once washed they loose colour as well as material
This material remains in the washing machine ready to stick to your other clothes
After a while the towels start smelling (even though i have used softner)

Pro's:
The colour matches my kitchen! and thats about it
on 10 December 2015
I guess you get what you pay for. Towels fluff so much instead of drying your dishes they leave a film of fibre. On their first wash the colours run so badly that all three fade into a similar beige-green. Would not recommend.
on 12 April 2013
Absolutely dreadful! Washed them before using following the washing instructions and the colour run. They green and white check teatowels are now a shade of green and yellow and the plain green ones are a lime green. Not the colours I wanted. Suppose should have returned them. V|ery disappointed.
on 21 March 2013
I have used this company for a number of items, however do not buy these as the dye keeps coming out of them i have had bin my baby vests and bibs they turned green even just sittng in the laundry basket beside them!

My husband's football top was also ruined so you can imagine the grief i got!!
on 2 April 2015
This is the first time I've ever given less than 4 stars.
I knw these towels were cheap but they really are not good... initally.
The first time they were washed (only on a 30 quick wash cycle) the colours ran like you would not believe.
What came out was almost stunning. The colours had run so there was no white what so evver.
I bought both the green and the purple sets. I was extra careful with the purple ones when I washed them. The colours ran even more!. There is not a hint of white on any towel!!
Still, colour run aside they are pretty good for the money... guess you get what you pay for....
on 7 May 2015
The colour runs. Oh yes, it does. When I washed them the second time I thought I might add some other items, including one of these colour magnet sheets. It was a mistake.

Even after the first wash, when they lost already a third of their fibres, they are still unusable and lose their flakes wherever they touch a wet surface.

After third wash there is hardly any material left to actually absorb liquids.

Very, very disappointing.
on 12 April 2014
If you want all your other tea towels a shade of green then just put them in the same wash. Tried everything and they still release the colour. Going in the bin I'm afraid.
on 7 July 2014
Bit disappointed as the colours ran in the wash.
on 16 December 2014
For the price, which is really cheap tbh, I can't really complain. They are what they are, and seem to be of a thick enough quality to be of their intended use.
However, as I usually do, I put them straight in the wash before first use, and boy does the colour come out of them!
These really do require washing firstly, and don't mix them with anything else as everything I suspect would go a vague shade of green....
I plan to wash them seperately for the forseeable...