on 9 March 2013
Have not long bought this software but so far no problems. I purchased this system to replace Kaspersky 2013 which was giving me a lot of grief. I started having problems with my PC slowing down about 2 years or so ago, to a point where I sometimes turned it off in frustration. I subsequently found out that it was caused mainly by a part of Kaspersky 2012 which I was running at that time, called AVP.exe. Despite the advice on Kaspersky's web site I was unable to fix this problem. I have installed Panda 2013 on both my laptop and desktop PC's and they are running fine. Also I would like to add that on installing and running the scan feature for the first time on my now quite old desktop PC, it found 26 serious problems missed by Kaspersky including 5 viruses several worms and other spyware issues. All of these were immediately dealt with by the new software. How long had these been in my PC unseen by Kaspersky despite my running full system scans at least 2 weekly?
Like other reviewers, I am well happy with Panda 2013.
on 18 June 2013
I was having problems with Kaspersky and Outlook 2010 and after a lot of help from Kaspersky but no resolution, I tried Panda IS. It works well and doesn't have problems with Outlook 2010. Only niggle is that it repeatedly asks if I want to permanently allow some programs, Skype mainly.
on 7 May 2013
This security suite has prevented problems on my computer and is simple to instal and use. This version seems to slow down other processes less than previous ones. I have happily used this software last couple of years. Only drawback is large number of emails from Panda when a product is near, at and just past expiry. Much better value to renew subscriptions by getting new CD -ROM version, online renewals cost much more.
on 29 March 2013
Excellent product and have purchased it before. Disappointed to be offered the same product 1 week later for £9.95 from Great Deals. Thats life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 18 February 2013
Panda IS in my opinion, remains the easiest complete package.

Thge only hiccup was I forget to remove the disc as I restarted the machine.

Hint don't forget to remove the disc from the drive on restart - it is a surprise!!
on 23 April 2013
Well done Amazon - I've always loved the product but how is it right that loyalty costs the difference between £62 (they asked for renewal online) and £25 (the price of this disc for 3 computers). Get a grip of yourself Panda!!
on 4 April 2013
Panda internet Security
Easy to install and straightforward to use
I recommend this product. I will renew panda next year.
on 4 April 2013
I purchased this internet Security because my previous one Norton stopped working and turned it self off , this Panda product wont even install on my Computer I have attempted to twice but nothing rubbish product .

I have now installed My Panda Internet Security 2013 and it appears to be working well a full scan revealed items that my previous Internet Security had not detected my Laptop was slow and appears back to normal I will add to this review as time passes and if this good scanning continues.