Format: DVD|Change

on 24 December 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this DVD. Because we are unable to see this programe on TV I try to keep up with each week on U Tube so being able to get this DVD was really great.
Some really good performances.
on 20 December 2012
I absolutely loved watching this. I have actually watched it a few times. We bought tickets, but unfortunately I became too ill on the night were supposed to be going:( . It's amazing the skill involved in learning their routines. I would recommend watching this. 5 stars from me and my husband.
on 20 December 2012
Just what my daughter wanted for Christmas. I have given up guessing hat my son, daughter & grandchild want for Christmas so I ask them. Now I know she has something she wanted.
on 18 December 2012
just love DANCING ON ICE have missed the programs due to not having ITV here in Turkey so anything I can get hold of is great can't wait for next year!!
on 11 May 2013
Very happy with speed of delivery.Love the show,but never managed to get to the tour,so getting the d.v.d's is a good second best.Have always been satisfied with my orders&will continue to use Amazon in the future.
on 15 March 2014
I chose this DVD because I think Torvill and Dean are brilliant and I have all the other tour DVDs. As always really enjoyed it. Anyone who watched Dancing on Ice and likes Torvill and Dean I would recommend this DVD to.
on 14 December 2013
I've been waiting for this to come down in price as I refuse to pay full whack for it, so when I saw it as used I thought, yeah I'll give it a try, but I was sceptical, with it being used and thought it may have come with loads of scratches on, but to my amazement when I received the product it would well have been mistaken for being brand new. I will definitely use this seller in the future
on 10 December 2012
Such a good DVD and described exactly as it is! Perfect for any lover of Ice skating ! ! !
on 20 December 2012
this was a gift for my mom she loves the program so she will love this because she cannot get out much
on 16 May 2013
arrived on time that was mentioned, product in excellent condition, although different format than what we use here in New Zealand, we are on zone 4 and this was only on zone 2 so had to have my dvd player seen to to make them playable in New Zealand It would've been helpful if the zone was included in the information.