on 2 May 2017
ok nothing special
on 31 December 2013
Very stylish and cheap compared with others I have seen.Would recommend it to others. Easy to grip with my Arthritic fingers.
on 17 March 2017
Can't use my I pad without these...
on 12 December 2012
We've all tried it out and find it very easy to use. A great improvement on fingers and stylish into the bargain.
on 8 December 2012
Very reasonably priced. Just as described in the product details and works well on the touchscreen devices I've tested it on, namely the Kindle Fire HD, my Nokia E7 and my IPad. The colour is a lovely vibrant, metallic purple.
on 23 January 2013
this is really easy to use and helps to make your kindle more manageable. it is stylish and savvy. fab
on 23 January 2013
Good item, does it job well and is a very nice colour purple into the bargain. Delivery was prompt and was delivered before time, so no problems there. Matches my purple kindle fire case very nicely, nothing much more to say really, good price, good product, does what it says on the tin.
on 31 December 2012
Avery good product at a great price. I also liked the choice of colours meaning I could have my favourite purple.
Very good quality ideal for Kindles and IPad . helps to keep the screen clean..
on 5 January 2013
Really smart instrument and really good value for money. Stops all those annoying finger marks getting on the screen. Fab