Customer reviews

Price:£2.09+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 September 2016
Its cheap, but my cat didn't really play with it, beyond a minute or two after opening it. I assume the catnip in it wasn't strong. My cat normally responds to cat nip, but not this time. At the price, it was no big issue though. Would I buy again ? Probably not (hence why 3 stars ie its ok). More playful kittens or cats may like it.
on 9 March 2017
My cat loves these. Not quite as heavy as the local ones nor as jingly, but Boo flips them about and chases them and as I said he loves them. Unfortunately, he also looses them frequently too! And trashes them. If they get my cats approval they get mine. More will be needed soon.
on 22 February 2016
Delivered promptly but my cat couldn't smell catnip on the little mice so ignored them until I rubbed them in catnip I had, then he played with them for ages rolling around the floor, though the catnip was the lure.
VINE VOICEon 5 March 2014
... they love the cheapest toys most. my cat adores these mice and will play for hours with them. excellent buy!
on 12 May 2015
Our kitten absolutely loves these toy mice and wont leave them alone. Its probably the catnip inside, she goes absolutely mental for half an hour then just crashes and burns out, falling asleep..She's happy, we're happy (and entertained). Good deal
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 September 2015
Cute little mice that my cat loves throwing around. Only problem is they keep ending under the sofa! Not sure about the catnip as that doesn't seem to affect my kitten, but overall I feel they are decent value for money and offer good entertainment before she manages to lose them again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 October 2015
Catnip what catnip these are hard plasticy unscented toys there is no catnip what so ever in this product, cat doesn't play with these ever
on 2 June 2017
I think it looks good. Cat is not very impressed.
on 11 February 2016
Cheap and cheerful cat toy. However, I think the catnip is probably of mediocre strength as our 2 cats, who love the stuff, are not particularly interested in playing with these mice.
on 13 May 2016