Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 48|Change

on 30 July 2017
When I ordered these I wasn't quite sure what to expect. They appeared to be priced at a point too good to be true.

My fears were unfounded. They arrived in a polythene bag and are excellent quality. I found that I preferred them to supposedly better and more expensive cloths I already owned. They're not large but they're perfect for polishing, wax removal or application, buffing a car surface, whatever your needs might be.
on 24 July 2017
Good value for money and work as well as other microfibre cloths I have used in the past, but the dye in the yellow ones aren't very colourfast so when I washed the whole lot of them before the first use (as instructed to do on the packet), the blue ones came out slightly green and the white ones were pale yellow. I'm careful not to use the yellow ones on anything they might stain- at least until I have washed them a dozen times or so.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 May 2017
This is my 3rd lot of these cloths. My family "borrowed" my first 2 lots, so I've had to order again. haha

These are great cloths, I use them for cleaning the car, house, bathroom, kitchen. They don't leave streaky marks.
on 31 July 2017
I was very impressed with this product. I used them to clean my windows and they were left streak free which was good as I just could not get them so clear using spray cleaners. I also used it on a flat panel TV and found similar results, the screen now looks as clean as when it arrived new, unlike when I tried other cleaning products on it.

Very highly recommended
on 18 May 2017
Wasn't sure what to expect from the "Basics" range but I've been pleasantly surprised.
I get through microfiber clothes at a far rate so getting this quantity for such a cheap price seemed like a no brainer.
Quality wise these are on par with much more expensive branded clothes and, so far, have performed extremely well.
on 18 July 2017
Very disappointing. I followed the instructions on a small piece of paper that came with them. They looked good and were a nice size. I put them on a cold wash as instructed. They came out all dull and the yellow ones leaked over all the others. They looked like the cleaning cloths I was about to throw out. So I sent them back.
on 27 June 2017
these clothes are fantastic quality and well worth the money for this bundle...we use for cleaning the windows....spills around the kitchen...dusting etc...and then we just pop them in the washer with our normal laundry...no shrinkage no fading on a 40 degrees wash cycle....i highly recomend these cloths...
on 13 March 2017
Good quality cloths... can't fault them at all.

Ran them all through the washer prior to using as there was a note in the packaging saying to wash in cold water before use.
on 21 July 2017
SO MUCH MICROFIBRE FOR SO LITTLE....UMMMM
I use these for detailing my car, cleaning windows and they are faultless.
on 10 April 2017
These cloths are an absolute bargain. I washed them before use and stuck them in my dryer. They were dry really quick. Its so much easier using cloths like this rather than the disposable ones. I will definitely be buying more.