Customer reviews

Size: 3 kg|Change

on 22 May 2017
Very good Cat food. My cat suffers from food allergies and after searching long and hard, this one finally fits the bill. Cat loves it and there's no allergic reaction either. It keeps her teeth clean and does not smell either.
Was buying it regularly from Amazon till now when they decided that they'll only sell to Prime customers. I'll not be railroaded into subscribing. So have found it elsewhere for slightly cheaper with free shipping.
on 22 March 2017
Actually, my cat loves it I haven't tried it!I needed one that was good because he has kidney problems. He hated another popular brand of kidney problem that I have used that brand for sterilised cats for years and he had that brand from kitten through age 12. At his next blood test, I will know if it is working. My cats are finicky and don't like many brands or types of dry cat food.
on 13 August 2017
I used to buy this for my cat to prevent stuvite crystal outbreaks but have had to switch to Royal Canin this year beacause it stopped working. He was getting flareups within a few week of being placed back on this food after the more intensive vetinary food designed for six month use only. I noticed that the smell had changed corispondingly. I have had my suspicions confirmed by my vet: they have changed the formula and now it is useless at preventing this bladder issue. I never review stuff but other people with cats in the same position as mine need to be aware. My vet has a contract with the company and they are cancelling it asap as a result of Purinas reformulation.
on 27 October 2016
What can I say? My cats love the salmon taste and the size of the biscuits. The cost was comparable to pet shop prices but delivered to my door foc using Prime was even greater. Will use again
on 11 February 2016
Recommended by my vet. Neutered ragdoll and bengal like it. Quick delivery but would love to be able to order a 10kg size without paying an arm and leg!
on 27 April 2017
Great product, our cat lost so much weight after changing to this from wet cat food. Really happy.
on 2 July 2017
My cat eats them regularly and she is one fussy feline so I guess they are good for her.
on 27 July 2017
Good stuff cats loved it did give them gas though..........
on 18 July 2017
Very good product our cat loves it, good price from Amazon
on 3 August 2017
A regular purchase my cat loves them

See one answered question