on 12 June 2015
Excellent for this price
on 12 January 2015
OK
on 26 April 2017
LED's stopped working after a couple weeks.
on 9 November 2014
Two of these arrived really quite some time after ordering but that's overseas mail for you. True to say I only wanted and needed one for the interior light fitting of the car which was just as well, as one out of the two was duff. Certainly didn't warrant the palaver of returning the thing to the supplier so into the bin it's gone. Apart from that, I'm not really sure that I'm happy with blue hue that these things give off. The old fashion kind provide a much warmer welcome when you're getting into the car on a dark, damp and dismal night. This bulb will likely outlive the car now but I for one wouldn't buy this type again. Great things LED bulbs but maybe not for this particular application....
UPDATE JUNE 2015... Just to say that the one remaining bulb packed up around late April, early May.... Well that's when I noticed that it was no longer working at least. Think I'll just pick up a bulb locally when I'm in town...
review image
on 11 December 2012
Right price but a bit too dim for my liking
Not a fault of the product itself but maybe more LED's would provide better illumination
on 5 March 2013
Not very bright blue light..
oooooooo ooooooo oooo ooo oooooo oooooo ooooo ooooo oooooo ooooo ooooo oo oo ooo oo oo ooooo
on 27 September 2014
now these are amazing. but... they are too long for my cars interior ;light. i have a standard interior light (on a 1.2 chevvy kalos) and its so much shorter than this product. i tampered with the prodcut and made it smaller so it would fit but i advise againsty doing this...
on 25 February 2014
LED is great at evenings as you unlock your car , down side is the End bits come off ?? and 2/3 LED stayed on when you Drive ??..
on 23 March 2015
What a waste of money , one does not work at all and the second one is so dim it's barley visible , will not buy a thing from this company again ,, Amazon need to sort these company's out I shouldn't need to check reviews first before I buy , however if I had of checked the reviews I would not have bought from this company ,,,, useless ,, only rated one star as review could not be posted without adding a star
on 15 August 2014
well well what can I say now that the dark nights are back I can see the light work and I like it