My son is a massive Star Wars fan so this was the ideal bed covering ( Ihave ordered 2, 1 to wash 1 to wear)
They are easy to wash and no need to iron, only drawback I feel is they do tend to lose their colour when washed (even with a colour washing powder)
But ALL Star Wars fans will love this - i know my son does
on 11 June 2014
Only give 3 stars as the material is mainly polyester, which it does say in product description.
I find the material a bit hard, even after a few washes.
My son loves it and it is great looking, washes very well also
on 13 February 2014
The material for the duvet was not very soft, even after washing. The pillow is square not your usual rectangular. The reverse side shows the villains in Star Wars which my younger son was scared of ( Darth Maul especially )
on 7 January 2014
Our grandson loves it and insists that it stays on his bed FOREVER!! (sure he will change his mind when it begins to walk out of the bedroom. Or Hums, whichever is the sooner!_
Delivered very fast!
on 6 January 2014
My great-nephew, aged 8, danced around the room with the duvet still in it`s plastic wrapping, kissing the packet and saying it was just what he always wanted!
on 17 February 2014
My grandson, for whom the double sided duvet set was bought, absolutely loves it. Now his brother wants something like it for his birthday (in July) !!
on 11 September 2014
The cover was very nicely designed and my little boy loved it although the material isn't as soft as I would like and is quite crisp!!
on 13 July 2014
My little boy (age 5) loves his star wars duvet set. He's always turning over from goodies to baddies. Excellent item.
on 25 April 2014
Does not need to be just for children it can be used by star wars geeks alike. Good material and would reccomend.
on 17 August 2014
Alex loves the fact their are two sides, 1 for 'goodies' and one for 'baddies'