on 17 March 2017
When this product arrived, I must admit, I was suprised. The packaging it comes in is impressive, as well as the overall look of the product.

The frame feels sturdy, it comes with a holder*HODOR* for your headphones (a mini rugby ball shaped case). Couldn't resist a GOT ref.

The headphones are very mediocre in sound quality, but they're not base heavy as you'd expect. It is very clear, just not impressive. You can tell they went for mainly aesthetics. To convey a high quality product and design, while technically being a low end audio product. For the price of 35 quid it is very worth it indeed. But for full price of 100+ I certainly wouldn't be happy.

Now, im not sure why this and some others are priced at 35-40, and some at 100+, as they seem to be the same models. I could be wrong though.

All in all, at 35 quid, I most certainly would recommend it. But marking it regardless of price, I would say they are exceedingly average sound quality, and if that's what youre after, then look elsewhere.
on 15 April 2016
Amazing!

PROS
-Great clarity
- Good Bass
-Sleek design as I've been getting lots of compliments!

CONS
-Can become uncomfortable after long usage
on 3 September 2017
For the price paid a very good product. Purchasing beats by dre over these is an extremely stupid move
on 27 April 2017
Really good, Great quality and amazing Bass. Thank you so much!
on 12 May 2017
The sound quality is amazing
👑👑👑
on 25 October 2016
3rd pair I own, yes I only have 1 set of ears however I used to have the over ear headphones but my pups got to them and had them as a snack all though they still worked sound was bad thanks to there tiny teeth, 2nd pair I have are in orange and black and there perfect for walking around in during the day.
My 3rd pair (most important pair) is what I ware at night sounds mad but I sleep in headphones so comfort is a massive factor for me and these are like a dream!! Can happily sleep all night with them on and not get woken up by ear ache (which many headphones have done)
Overall if this was what 50cent was famous for then he'd get 5 stars from me... shame about the acting... and his music is better on less clear quality headphones haha (joke)
on 16 April 2017
Bought mine over a year ago.
Still going strong and really tempted to buy a second pair as they are currently going for a good price.
on 11 February 2013
I did a lot of research before buying these, I wanted style, comfort and great sound quality of course. Beats by Dre were way too base heavy and drown out all other sounds with its incredible washed out, drone-like base tone. They also would leak sound like an old sewage pipe. By comparison, these headphones leak nothing and shut out pretty much all outside noise, practically acting as noise cancelling headphones. Was in a loud bar that was playing heavy metal music...put them on and could hear what I was listening to clearly, forgetting how loud it was outside until I took the headphone's off. They're definitely a base heavy headphone, but the quality is crisp and it doesn't drown out the rest of the track. So you can still hear a lot of mid-high end frequencies. They look amazing too, are durable and get better the more you listen to them....so I'm extremely happy. Great buy
on 28 February 2017
The sound quality is amazing but after using it for a few times the right ear has completely stopped working.
Luckily (i guess) it stopped working within the 30 day warranty period therefore amazon will give be a full refund upon returning the product.

Wouldn't recommend
on 5 January 2014
I wanted a decent set of headphones for listening to my music while out and about. These produce good sound, with a reasonable amount of bass. They are pretty good at cutting out surrounding noise without the need to have the volume up too loud and are comfortable even when worn for extended periods of time.

They come with a cleaning cloth and a nice case to store them in when you're not using them which is a nice touch, but for the price you pay for them I would expect that.

Finally, need to mention the colour. They are described as white, but all the pictures on Amazon and in fact on the packaging show them to be an off-white, almost light grey colour (which was what I based my purchase on). The pictures are misleading, they are in fact bright white.