on 1 May 2014
Get book for anyone that is a true martial artist. It gives you an insight as to how you should conduct yourself as a warrior in todays sociality. And the first in the set of 3 amazing books.

Aaron Armstrong
on 8 December 2013
Several years ago I found that as a person or martial artist I was thinking differently I didn't have any clarity or direction. This book gave me clarity and direction and has helped shape me as a person and develop my character .

on 12 December 2014
What does it mean to be a Warrior? What are the values, the ethics that a true Warrior instills and uses? Dr Bohdi Sanders deals with these questions in the captivating book “Warrior Wisdom”. I have personally found that a person can get lost in the amount of philosophy which is available to us all in this modern day and age. Many people know that their values and ethics differ somewhat from other people but have trouble in identifying this within themselves. “Warrior Wisdom” is a good place to start in identifying your own sense of ethics and ultimately Bushido. Easy to read but also thought provoking, the book has a special place in my collection. I can recommend “Warrior Wisdom” to anyone who is on the search for the Warrior code or simply interested in delving deeper into the Martial Arts philosophy.
on 7 December 2012
This is a very good book, well worth the read. a a a a a a a a a a